GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dumb Hoax: Former Sens insider says Spezza is gone!

+12
LeCaptain
Hoags
SDH89
dennycrane
cain69
asq2
stempniaksen
Flo The Action
Ev
PKC
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=26181779#post26181779

The mods won't close because they've been given e-mail links apparently and several other long standing members stand behind this guy getting it right all the time.

Big, big, big news.

Let the speculation begin!*

*But still take with a grain of salt obviously.

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

End of the week eh?

I would have to think it's between Florida and Columbus if true. Very similar situations for both those franchises but the better fit would be Columbus for Spezza for a number of reasons. If he actually got dealt to FLorida, I dont think Spezza would be doing much at all. Absolutely no one to play with there.

Im assuming Horton or Weiss would be coming back.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What would it be? Brassard, 4th overall, 34th overall? Or would we have to take Huselios as well - and if we did, do we get Russel as well, or is that way too big?

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

The big question: is Chris "Broke-as-a-muf***a" Neil going with?

I dont think Spezza is going to be getting traded alone.

If I had to guess, I will say from Florida...

3rd overall, 33rd overall, Weiss, and Ballard for Spezza and Lee

If COlumbus

4th overall, 34th overall, Brassard, and Russel for Spezza and Lee.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:What would it be? Brassard, 4th overall, 34th overall? Or would we have to take Huselios as well - and if we did, do we get Russel as well, or is that way too big?

It says the deal hinges on getting back a 2nd? Brutal. Not worth doing if that is the only pick we get.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I'm gonna be very Diddling interested to see what kind of deal Murray makes out of this.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:I dont think Spezza is going to be getting traded alone.

If COlumbus

I have a feeling Ruutu finds himself packing his bags in this deal too. There needs to be a roster spot opened somewhere for a Butler/Smith/prospect.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He e-mailed an Edmonton fan and said that Edmonton was the team looking in on the other two. So it's not Edmonton...(hahah, this is hilarious).

PKC wrote:

If COlumbus

I have a feeling Ruutu finds himself packing his bags in this deal too. There needs to be a roster spot opened somewhere for a Butler/Smith/prospect.

Add Wick in there if he comes over.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:What would it be? Brassard, 4th overall, 34th overall? Or would we have to take Huselios as well - and if we did, do we get Russel as well, or is that way too big?

It says the deal hinges on getting back a 2nd? Brutal. Not worth doing if that is the only pick we get.

Brassard, the 4th overall AND the 34th overall.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

You can't say the trade is brutal if it hinges on a second when you don't even know what the rest of the trade comprises. Besides, we don't have any seconds this draft and Murray has struck gold several times now in that round and clearly has his eye on someone.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If COlumbus

Seems like too much to pay if you're Columbus or Florida.

Well, there is a biddin war so that's all Sens fans could have hoped for.

What I gain from the deal almost being doen is A) Murray got what he wanted in the deal. B) He's trying to add more on top of what he got, and C) he's looking out for the long term health of the team by trying to get another draft pick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum