GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dumb Hoax: Former Sens insider says Spezza is gone!

+12
LeCaptain
Hoags
SDH89
dennycrane
cain69
asq2
stempniaksen
Flo The Action
Ev
PKC
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

For the record, this is the e-mail I just sent to "Chip Martin":
That was an entirely irresponsible piece of journalism. If I was an editor I would never allow that article title to see the light of day. So, three brothers want to start their own constructions company and ask their deep-pocketed brother to help out with capital, and he is now the one who "owes" the creditors? Did you even go check if this was a limited partnership, an incorporation or what? Did you ask Chris, himself, to tell his side of the story or were you too chicken-**** that you'd get a well-deserved knuckle sandwich?

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

WTF is a Chip Martin? Dumb Hoax: Former Sens insider says Spezza is gone! - Page 12 270956

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:WTF is a Chip Martin? Dumb Hoax: Former Sens insider says Spezza is gone! - Page 12 270956

It's Jacque Martin doing the Messier Chip commercial I think. Shrug

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What a Diddling idiot that guy is. He says he did it to wake people up about how valuable Spezza is. Diddle you sir is my retort, I know how valuable he is and I was still waiting to see what we'd get back.

Arsehat. No one will ever believe him again. Just weed out the crap sources (he was good until this one, but this kills everything). One more down.

Unreal. And I stayed up late and I am paying for it this morning. Diddler! Coffee! Dammit!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Might as well lock this one I guess. Diddler.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Locked up. Perhaps we should just dump it all together?

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Locked up. Perhaps we should just dump it all together?

Just let it die off...don't bother killing the thread.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Thanks Ev.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]