GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dumb Hoax: Former Sens insider says Spezza is gone!

+12
LeCaptain
Hoags
SDH89
dennycrane
cain69
asq2
stempniaksen
Flo The Action
Ev
PKC
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

stempniaksen

Veteran
Veteran

That people get worked up over horrible sources?

Unless I hear anything from Murray or Bobby Mac from now on I'm calling Dung. Made for interesting discussion though!

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or maim.

At any rate, good-night.

stempniaksen wrote:That people get worked up over horrible sources?

Unless I hear anything from Murray or Bobby Mac from now on I'm calling Dung. Made for interesting discussion though!

Plus 1 my friend.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Dumb Hoax: Former Sens insider says Spezza is gone! - Page 11 65556

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:Wow look how much hoopla 1 post from an anonymous HFBoards has created- on both sites. This guy could post anything and just sit back and watch his puppets go wild.

Exactly lol

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Dumb Hoax: Former Sens insider says Spezza is gone! - Page 11 521674

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:Dumb Hoax: Former Sens insider says Spezza is gone! - Page 11 521674

Wow. A + and a -, without saying a word. At 2am. Looks like I'm not the only one with insomnia!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Ballard's good at hitting his own goalie in the head and also throwing the puck into his own net, but I'm not yet sold on his puck-moving.

Pfft, whatever. From what I've seen he's an excellent defender - and he can move the puck with aplomb if you don't mind me saying.

Actually, I do. You started saying that, what, a month or two ago? Somehow doesn't suit either yo or this site or something. Or maybe it's the repetition (you've said it quite a few times). It's like you got a "word-a-day" calendar and got stuck on that page.
Sarcasm

Sorry, I'm late to this discussion, as usual. Any serious outfits running this?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Is this official yet?

SpezDispenser wrote:Could it be Weiss and Ballard? That would be very intriguing to say the least.

Do we really want to put Ballard on the same team as Leclaire, who has been the victim of some unlucky injuries. Ballard kills him inside of a week! Dumb Hoax: Former Sens insider says Spezza is gone! - Page 11 5725

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:Says Lee and Shannon would be going out as well.

That's definitely heart-breaking. Sarcasm

I would also consider filing that one under too good to be true. Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

HappyDance1

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'm relieved. there was some good options thrown out there but i wasn't over the top happy with what edmonton offered last year, i was affraid it would be the same...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:Dumb Hoax: Former Sens insider says Spezza is gone! - Page 11 521674

Wow. A + and a -, without saying a word. At 2am. Looks like I'm not the only one with insomnia!

I gave you a plus for that smilie because that has to be the shortest post I have ever seen from you. Wink

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Is this official yet?

I think it's officially an unsubstantiated rumour.

I mean, really, when not even Boo-boo takes this and runs with it (not saying he won't, he may be double-checking with his sources right now) it makes you wonder. All I had read is that Spezza said he had no choice if they wanted to trade him (obviously *not* something he should be saying if he's not even thinking about it), but that he would be *happy* to be back (and the hack writing it said he didn't smile when saying the word "happy" -- gosh, another "expert"). Spezza also didn't seem pleased that Murray mentioned their year-end interview, saying that it was between him and Murray (although I'm not sure this means "I wish Murray hadn't spoken about it" or "Yes we spoke, but what we spoke about is between the two of us").

So, it's a rumour. We *may* find out it's true, but even if he's still a Sen on opening night we may bever find out it was false. Does that make sense?

In other news, Chris Neil apparently owes $2.4M to his creditors. Or at least that's how another hack wrote it. Truth is, it's the Neil Brothers construction company that owes, and Chris is one of the four brothers -- although with his full-time job I doubt he had much to contribute to this company other than some start up capital. Yet, because hs is the one with the deep pockets, the creditor go after him.

That was just a blatantly misleading title. I'm glad I read it to actually learn the truth, but I wonder how many simply read the title and start making up their mind about Neil with no facts to back up opinion?

For the record, here it is:
Senators' Neil owes $2.4M - by Chip Martin (a hack).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

For the record, this is the e-mail I just sent to "Chip Martin":
That was an entirely irresponsible piece of journalism. If I was an editor I would never allow that article title to see the light of day. So, three brothers want to start their own constructions company and ask their deep-pocketed brother to help out with capital, and he is now the one who "owes" the creditors? Did you even go check if this was a limited partnership, an incorporation or what? Did you ask Chris, himself, to tell his side of the story or were you too chicken-**** that you'd get a well-deserved knuckle sandwich?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

WTF is a Chip Martin? Dumb Hoax: Former Sens insider says Spezza is gone! - Page 11 270956

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:WTF is a Chip Martin? Dumb Hoax: Former Sens insider says Spezza is gone! - Page 11 270956

It's Jacque Martin doing the Messier Chip commercial I think. Shrug

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum