GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup

+15
SensGirl11
M_Christopher
SensHulk
dennycrane
LeCaptain
Number Twenty Nine
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
asq2
stempniaksen
Ev
Hockeyhero22000
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Stanley Cup -- who and how?

Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 Vote_lcap233%Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 6 ]
Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 Vote_lcap233%Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 6 ]
Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 Vote_lcap211%Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 2 ]
Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 Vote_lcap217%Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 3 ]
Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 Vote_lcap26%Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

This game is a complete embarassment for the NHL. The ice is horrible so the puck is bouncing all over the place. The second game of the Stanley Cup Final may come down to luck. That's a shame.

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

wow chicago just lit up the christmas in leighton, (ya i just made that up)

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Good game. Philly won't lose at home if they keep playing like this, and Chicago won't keep winning if Toews and Kane don't decide to wake up soon. I think they'll be coming back to Chicago tied at 2.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Weird series so far.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

sens4win wrote:wow chicago just lit up the christmas in leighton, (ya i just made that up)

NOt really. Not at all. Niemi had to steal the game.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:Good game. Philly won't lose at home if they keep playing like this, and Chicago won't keep winning if Toews and Kane don't decide to wake up soon. I think they'll be coming back to Chicago tied at 2.

You're forgetting how well Chicago plays on the road. This one could be over in 4. I said 5 but with the road record Chicago has I'm not sure it makes it that far.

- Unknown Author

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Good game. Philly won't lose at home if they keep playing like this, and Chicago won't keep winning if Toews and Kane don't decide to wake up soon. I think they'll be coming back to Chicago tied at 2.

You're forgetting how well Chicago plays on the road. This one could be over in 4. I said 5 but with the road record Chicago has I'm not sure it makes it that far.

Throw out every stat from past series and regular season right now. The Flyers are usually a great home team.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensGirl11 wrote:Game on!!!! I hope it's just as exciting as the last! Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 805406

The last one was only exciting if you are a disgruntled soccer fan, upset with the lack of scoring in your favorite game. Sure, there were lots of goals, but there wasn't very much good hockey.

The second game got pretty exciting in the last couple of minutes, though. If Philly ever decided to play 60 minutes they might actually win a game.

So, anyone else agree with me that Boucher should have been in last night? Can't really blame him on the first goal (although if he didn't stop Krajicek's clearing attempt the puck would have been in the corner instead of on Hossa's stick in the crease); but that second goal, again, demonstrates his lack of confidence. He was pretty deep in his crease and the shot beat him over his glove as he was going down.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

marakh wrote:
sens4win wrote:wow chicago just lit up the christmas in leighton, (ya i just made that up)

NOt really. Not at all. Niemi had to steal the game.
i posted that when they scored the 2 quick goals, leighton looked solid other then that (although i would put in boucher, something about a goalie change that gets a team going and its not like one is incredibly better then the other).

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Throw out every stat from past series and regular season right now. The Flyers are usually a great home team.

Are you making that statement based on past series and regular seaon stats Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 159628

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I say you throw out your stat and I keep mine. Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

Big Ev wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

The Hawks are great on the road, so what's your point?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That's my point! One team is great on the road, one team is great at home, so throw out every stat you can think of and just play the game! Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 5 805406

I had the Flyers in 7 with the Hawks winning the first two at home, so I'm not surprised so far.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I say you throw out your stat and I keep mine. Sarcasm

Yeah that was a bit of a contradiction lol

Haha, wow, Eager is in The Flyers head, especially Pronger's.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He'll only be in their head for the 4 minutes he plays per game.

Big Ev wrote:He'll only be in their head for the 4 minutes he plays per game.

Ya, or scoring the winner last night, either or. The fact they are talking about him after the game is proof enough that he's done his job and done it better then anyone on The Flyers 3rd or 4th lines.

Like Richards said, "Eager is a good player". People dont realize just how fast and physical he is, not to mention he has a decent amount of skill to go with his game.

North

North
Prospect
Prospect

Flyers in 7 still

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum