GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup

+15
SensGirl11
M_Christopher
SensHulk
dennycrane
LeCaptain
Number Twenty Nine
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
asq2
stempniaksen
Ev
Hockeyhero22000
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Stanley Cup -- who and how?

Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 6 Vote_lcap233%Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 6 ]
Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 6 Vote_lcap233%Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 6 ]
Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 6 Vote_lcap211%Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 2 ]
Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 6 Vote_lcap217%Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 3 ]
Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 6 Vote_lcap26%Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He'll only be in their head for the 4 minutes he plays per game.

Big Ev wrote:He'll only be in their head for the 4 minutes he plays per game.

Ya, or scoring the winner last night, either or. The fact they are talking about him after the game is proof enough that he's done his job and done it better then anyone on The Flyers 3rd or 4th lines.

Like Richards said, "Eager is a good player". People dont realize just how fast and physical he is, not to mention he has a decent amount of skill to go with his game.

North

Prospect
Prospect

Flyers in 7 still

Also, who has been more noticable? Eager or Kane? Eager actually scored that goal on a line with Toews, there is a reason he was put there. Eager has been great in the playoffs and he is a major peice to that team, one of the best 4th line wingers in the league, he plays his role perfectly. He's Chris Neil with more tallent.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah Eager's played his role perfectly. Ditto Asham for the Flyers. These are great, cheap character guys.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Also, Sopel's been good the entire playoffs.

Campbell's been crappy lately.

Campbell's still injured.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Campbell's still injured.

Yeah?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I only seem to notice Eager when he is charging guys and getting away with it. Chicago Vs Philadelphia for the Stanley Cup - Page 6 159628

As opposed to Pronger who gets away with murder.

Should have noticed Eager last night, scored one of the the biggest goal in the last 40 plus years for The Hawks.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:Good game. Philly won't lose at home if they keep playing like this, and Chicago won't keep winning if Toews and Kane don't decide to wake up soon. I think they'll be coming back to Chicago tied at 2.

You sir are very wise.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Chris Pronger might be the best player in the NHL when the chips are down. I don't like the guy, but he's a beast to put it mildly.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Chris Pronger might be the best player in the NHL when the chips are down. I don't like the guy, but he's a beast to put it mildly.

It's funny. I've been watching mostly on the PVR, FFing through breaks and such. And it seems that Pronger is *always* on the ice. It seems like almost every goal, he's out there celebrating. Then they put up the stats -- he's over 30 minutes per game average after three games, and there's only been on OT game to pad the stats. Can't stand him, but if this series goes 7 (and it very likely will) he's the MVP.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yup, he is a workhorse. He's also doing little things like breaking the ice to delay the game to give him and his teammates a longer rest.

MVP and he should be a Norris candidate.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Conn Smyth if the Flyers win for sure.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I can't remember if it was when the Flyers signed Emery or acquired Pronger, but I joked that the Flyers were going to win the cup. Not looking too funny now lol.

Will Ray Emery get his name on the cup?

And have two cities in the same State/Province ever won back to back championships?

Dash wrote:I can't remember if it was when the Flyers signed Emery or acquired Pronger, but I joked that the Flyers were going to win the cup. Not looking too funny now lol.

Will Ray Emery get his name on the cup?

And have two cities in the same State/Province ever won back to back championships?

Edmonton and Calgary in 87, 88, 89 (Calgary), 90.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Wow, go Canada. I fear that might never happen again. I also fear an Canadian team will never win the cup again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum