GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff talk all the time.

+20
Urkie
caissie_1
stempniaksen
PKC
SensGirl11
SensHulk
Flo The Action
asq2
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
SensGal
SDH89
Cap'n Clutch
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Ev
Riprock
shabbs
wprager
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 35]

301All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed May 19, 2010 2:13 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gee, I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with Turco in there if I were a Shark fan, but hey, I'm not. Smile

302All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed May 19, 2010 2:24 pm

He's no worse then Nabokov and can move the puck with more effectivness as well. When you have an offensive minded team and a small D, that's huge.

Anyways, Ill lay that out there, I think Turco signs in San Jose for 3 years at 3.5-4 mil per year.

303All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed May 19, 2010 3:47 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

304All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed May 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

What an all-star that Heatley.

305All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Wed May 19, 2010 11:20 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:

I can't get enough of these Dany Heatley voice-over videos. Almost as much enjoyment as the Hitler "Der Untergang" spoof videos.

306All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Thu May 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

montreal finally scores 1-0

307All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Thu May 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

this looks more like the montreal that took out the pens and caps

308All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Thu May 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

3-0 montreal about halfway throught the second

309All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Thu May 20, 2010 9:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They're imposing their will tonight for sure.

310All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Thu May 20, 2010 9:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:They're imposing their will tonight for sure.

Is it time to change the front-page poll? We could ask -- who stands a better chance of coming back: Montreal or San Jose?

311All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sat May 22, 2010 7:41 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Buff was the stuff in OT last night... or rather... the Sharks just stood around watching Buff score.

Sharks are on the brink... down 3-0.

See ya.

All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 100224226-430x296

312All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sat May 22, 2010 9:41 am

Ahhh, that Heatley/Michalek trade looks better by the day. Heatley blew it again on Buff's winning goal, so nice to see!

Michalek is the better player and if they actually get his brother here, it's an absolute steal IMO and those two combined will make about as much as Heatley.

Best thing ever to happen to Ottawa was Heatley asking out.

As far as SJ is concerned, they are screwed with that contract, if even one of Thornton or Marleau go, Heatley may not even be a 70 point guy going forward.

As far as Ottawa is concerned, they have a super solid top 6 and if they can get Z.Michalek in a Sens uni you just got a better player then the one leaving in A Train for nothing.

Ahhh, what a great time to be a Sens fan, Heatley blooooows.

313All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sat May 22, 2010 9:59 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Is it time to change the front-page poll? We could ask -- who stands a better chance of coming back: Montreal or San Jose?

Not much of a point now after Chi's win last night. The balls in Montreal's court now. Ole!

314All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sat May 22, 2010 10:27 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I feel a little badly for saying this for Sharks fans, but that looked great on Heatley last night.

315All Playoff talk all the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: All Playoff talk all the time. Sat May 22, 2010 11:19 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:Ahhh, that Heatley/Michalek trade looks better by the day. Heatley blew it again on Buff's winning goal, so nice to see!

Michalek is the better player and if they actually get his brother here, it's an absolute steal IMO and those two combined will make about as much as Heatley.

Best thing ever to happen to Ottawa was Heatley asking out.

As far as SJ is concerned, they are screwed with that contract, if even one of Thornton or Marleau go, Heatley may not even be a 70 point guy going forward.

As far as Ottawa is concerned, they have a super solid top 6 and if they can get Z.Michalek in a Sens uni you just got a better player then the one leaving in A Train for nothing.

Ahhh, what a great time to be a Sens fan, Heatley blooooows.

WOW! Did he EVER!