GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST

+25
Phoenix30
Flo The Action
SensGal
CockRoche
M_Christopher
beerandsens
SensGirl11
dennycrane
Bramlet07
Cap'n Clutch
smash88
PTFlea
LethalLehner
TheAvatar
sens4win
asq2
shabbs
Ev
SDH89
PKC
Number Twenty Nine
LeCaptain
caissie_1
Riprock
wprager
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Pittsburgh @ Ottawa April 18, 2010

GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 15 Vote_lcap20%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 15 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 15 Vote_lcap233%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 15 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 15 Vote_lcap233%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 15 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 15 Vote_lcap20%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 15 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 30]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

M_Christopher wrote:
Dash wrote:It's just frustrating to no end that a strong, hard working guy like Foligno makes a great drive to the net and gets hauled down and no penalties are called - yet if he would have embellished he probably would get the call, but he chose to make the play and not be a Wing Dang Doodle.

It's the same story as the previous two games, Ottawa dominates for lengths, Pittsburgh hooks, holds, trips, interferes and no calls against.

Ottawa collides with a Pen, instant penalty it seems

You just can't do anything as a team when that happens. It takes away all your momentum, and you feel like you can't win. And then you get frustrated when you tap a player and he dives and they call it. Ottawa is clearly the most hated team for some reason.

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

if the pens score i might have to cool down, i hate crosby he can get away with anything and if he goes down well were right to the PK

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Malkin gets 10 mins!!!

Or not... what was that they said about 10 minut misconduct then?

Last edited by Dash on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:Malkin gets 10 mins!!!

A 10 min but the sens are still down 1 man... These Pens are a Diddle joke...

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

HAHA Malkin throws his head back, then looks at the ref, them slashes Neil and gets nothin

Ruutu got the 10 min

Last edited by Bramlet07 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

caissie_1 wrote:

I thought they said he was getting 10 yet hes on the ice?

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:Crosby just owned the Dung out of Alfie!
he didnt even have the puck!

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

No Alfie, No Michalek, No Kovalev... Down to 3 top 6 forwards...

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:

neil is getting 10 i think ridiculous

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Foligno worked his Donkey off and should have drawn two penalties. Thats they kind of reffing that discourages a player. What else do they have to do?

Be a "superstar". Playing in a US market.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

sens4win wrote:
Dash wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:

neil is getting 10 i think ridiculous

Neil is getting as 10? He got off after his 2 unless he just did something that I missed?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Can fans complain to the NHL? This is stupid. Did you see Crosby lift his elbow and follow through after he hit Alfie?

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

That was Alfie's fault IMO

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

caissie_1 wrote:No Alfie, No Michalek, No Kovalev... Down to 3 top 6 forwards...
lets see how pens play without malkin and crosby

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sens4win wrote:there goes alfie to the dressing room because he was blind sided and the pens get away with it

Nothing wrong with that hit. We just have to hit back.

Alfie's back now.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Could you imagine having a full team... I mean were in this series and out so many players.... I guess it evens out with them missing Leopold right...

And the Diddler Cooke tries to take out fuckin Regin... I hate that prick...

Alfie is back....

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

all is ok alfie is back on the bench

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Takes a hit from behind by Cooke to get a PP

Sponsored content