GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST

+25
Phoenix30
Flo The Action
SensGal
CockRoche
M_Christopher
beerandsens
SensGirl11
dennycrane
Bramlet07
Cap'n Clutch
smash88
PTFlea
LethalLehner
TheAvatar
sens4win
asq2
shabbs
Ev
SDH89
PKC
Number Twenty Nine
LeCaptain
caissie_1
Riprock
wprager
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Pittsburgh @ Ottawa April 18, 2010

GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 9 Vote_lcap20%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 9 Vote_lcap233%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 9 Vote_lcap233%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 9 Vote_lcap20%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 30]

caissie_1

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:That "glorious scoring opportunity" came because of some tripping/hooking that never got called. Then they "catch" something obscure on the Sens.

Arent we getting use to this? Dammit!

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

damn the crowd is into, it im liking it. Lets kill this penalty and score

caissie_1

Veteran
Veteran

sens4win wrote:damn the crowd is into, it im liking it. Lets kill this penalty and score

We need a goal... This crowd will erupt...

This should be the type of crowd all year long...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What do you need, a $5M+ salary cap before they call hooking/holding on you?

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

caissie_1 wrote:
sens4win wrote:damn the crowd is into, it im liking it. Lets kill this penalty and score

We need a goal... This crowd will erupt...

This should be the type of crowd all year long...
ya i wish it was, man if we score there will be a huge shift of momentum

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:What do you need, a $5M+ salary cap before they call hooking/holding on you?
how about interference, man that last play was horrible, there should have been a penalty everytime one of our (just for you prags) lost the puck

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

caissie_1 wrote:
wprager wrote:That "glorious scoring opportunity" came because of some tripping/hooking that never got called. Then they "catch" something obscure on the Sens.

Arent we getting use to this? Dammit!

Actually it may have been the linesman that got in the way of a Sens player coming off, so no-one jumped on (because we all know what would happen if a Sen player jumps on to the ice before the guy he's replacing has had time to re-adjust his laces on the bench).

But just before the cross-check call, the guy slashed Carkner's stick.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Should of shot the 1st time Alfie... But nice to see him move like that!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They better call Orpik for roughing. Spezza is just skating behind the net, not shoving his stick at the goalie or anything.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

caissie_1 wrote:Should of shot the 1st time Alfie... But nice to see him move like that!

Yep, showed a little speed. Maybe Fisher, next? "Women weaken legs". Maybe they slow them down, too.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:Should of shot the 1st time Alfie... But nice to see him move like that!

Yep, showed a little speed. Maybe Fisher, next? "Women weaken legs". Maybe they slow them down, too.

I think we would all understand if Carrie was the reason.... Atta boy Mike... But not on game days...

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

I think that was kicked in was it not?

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

REGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

REGIN HOLY Dung

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

No goal Diddle

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

it was kicked

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah, thats not a goal :crossarms: I kenw that immediately.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

I think his stick touched it, what was the call on the ice?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum