GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST

+25
Phoenix30
Flo The Action
SensGal
CockRoche
M_Christopher
beerandsens
SensGirl11
dennycrane
Bramlet07
Cap'n Clutch
smash88
PTFlea
LethalLehner
TheAvatar
sens4win
asq2
shabbs
Ev
SDH89
PKC
Number Twenty Nine
LeCaptain
caissie_1
Riprock
wprager
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Pittsburgh @ Ottawa April 18, 2010

GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 14 Vote_lcap20%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 14 Vote_lcap233%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 14 Vote_lcap233%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 14 Vote_lcap20%GAME 3 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (1), Sunday Apr. 18, 2010 - 6:30PM EST - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 30]

caissie_1

Veteran
Veteran

Another bad play by Ells.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Karlsson gave up on that one... all on him.

caissie_1

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Karlsson gave up on that one... all on him.

It's a little on Elliot aswell... Weak poke check... And a goalie is usually 100% sure he will get the stick on the puck when you poke check...

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Ohhh Spezza... So many times he dosnt look before he passes.... But man can Pittsburgh be any more lucky... They knock pucks left and ritgh in mid air like if it's easy!

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

refs need to call a penalty its actually ridiculous what these guys get away with, we do the same thing and get called for it,

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

It's just frustrating to no end that a strong, hard working guy like Foligno makes a great drive to the net and gets hauled down and no penalties are called - yet if he would have embellished he probably would get the call, but he chose to make the play and not be a Wing Dang Doodle.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Alfie has just left to the dressing room after that hit....

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

there goes alfie to the dressing room because he was blind sided and the pens get away with it

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Dash wrote:It's just frustrating to no end that a strong, hard working guy like Foligno makes a great drive to the net and gets hauled down and no penalties are called - yet if he would have embellished he probably would get the call, but he chose to make the play and not be a Wing Dang Doodle.

It's the same story as the previous two games, Ottawa dominates for lengths, Pittsburgh hooks, holds, trips, interferes and no calls against.

Ottawa collides with a Pen, instant penalty it seems

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

And were getting a dammm penalty.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Crosby injured Alfie... Diddler.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

are we going to the PK ?

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Alfie gone to the locker room? and looks like Neil is getting 2 minutes for hitting Malkin

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

caissie_1 wrote:Attta boy Mike... Make me eat my words...

I was the same way Smile I had to drop out for a while and watching a little behind live.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Crosby just owned the Dung out of Alfie!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

M_Christopher wrote:
Dash wrote:It's just frustrating to no end that a strong, hard working guy like Foligno makes a great drive to the net and gets hauled down and no penalties are called - yet if he would have embellished he probably would get the call, but he chose to make the play and not be a Wing Dang Doodle.

It's the same story as the previous two games, Ottawa dominates for lengths, Pittsburgh hooks, holds, trips, interferes and no calls against.

Ottawa collides with a Pen, instant penalty it seems

You just can't do anything as a team when that happens. It takes away all your momentum, and you feel like you can't win. And then you get frustrated when you tap a player and he dives and they call it. Ottawa is clearly the most hated team for some reason.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

if the pens score i might have to cool down, i hate crosby he can get away with anything and if he goes down well were right to the PK

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Malkin gets 10 mins!!!

Or not... what was that they said about 10 minut misconduct then?

Last edited by Dash on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum