GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST.

+34
LeCaptain
benIII24III
cain69
beerandsens
garblar
dennycrane
Devo
M_Christopher
Numerodooze
sens4win
SensHulk
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
Ev
KidKarlsson
SDH89
SensGirl11
caissie_1
The Silfer Server
Cronie
PKC
Hoags
asq2
Spirou
TheAvatar
Bramlet07
Hobiesens
Flo The Action
PTFlea
wprager
shabbs
Number Twenty Nine
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh - Apr 14, 2010

GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 33 Vote_lcap255%GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 33 Vote_rcap2 55% [ 6 ]
GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 33 Vote_lcap20%GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 33 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 33 Vote_lcap20%GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 33 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 33 Vote_lcap227%GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 33 Vote_rcap2 27% [ 3 ]
GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 33 Vote_lcap218%GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 33 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 35]

beerandsens

Sophomore
Sophomore

sens4win wrote:poor regin 6min in penalties, might see his ice time go down if he does that again

Scoring a goal will probably give him a second chance before his ice time gets cut

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

Exciting game. Ottawa did a lot right, but I don't think either team was necessarily that sharp. The team can survive Michalek being injured, but no one else.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Did this feel like a regular season game to anyone else? Just didn't have that playoff feel...hopefully Game 2 will

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Way to go SENS! Yahoo sports can suck on that!

Kelly, Neil, Ruutu were awesome tonights. The Spezza line started off well, but teetered off into nowhere. Fisher was excellent. Hopefully Elliott shakes this performance off, but he was still very good.

Now the firsts are out of the way, let's get going boys!

P.S. Bet both home games sell out now GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 33 235689

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

and come on Michalek! You gotta come back ! GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 33 432129

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

First playoff game win since the stanley cup finals 3 years ago.....'bout Diddling time

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

I know...2-8 in their last 10 playoff games.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:OK, the firsts:

All that with the refs pulling heavily in the home team's favor.

C'mon now, the reffing was pretty good in this game. Kunitz got a BS penalty when he didn't even hit Spezza.

First two calls on Regin and Fisher should have been dives going the other way. That's a -4 differential right there. Other players were also accused of embellishing.

Staal was getting away with all kinds of hooks, high sticks, trips, interference. It's like the name "Staal" is magic or something.

Yes, that call on Kunitz was an "anticipation" call but, to be fair, Spezza was down on the ice and there is no way that elbow should have been going for his head -- yes, he missed, but the intent was certainly there to elbow him in the head against the boards. Also on that very play Alfie got away with a high stick just seconds earlier. But overall the Sens were getting called for stuff that The Pens were getting away with routinely.

benIII24III

benIII24III
Prospect
Prospect

wprager wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

C'mon now, the reffing was pretty good in this game. Kunitz got a BS penalty when he didn't even hit Spezza.

First two calls on Regin and Fisher should have been dives going the other way. That's a -4 differential right there. Other players were also accused of embellishing.

Staal was getting away with all kinds of hooks, high sticks, trips, interference. It's like the name "Staal" is magic or something.

Yes, that call on Kunitz was an "anticipation" call but, to be fair, Spezza was down on the ice and there is no way that elbow should have been going for his head -- yes, he missed, but the intent was certainly there to elbow him in the head against the boards. Also on that very play Alfie got away with a high stick just seconds earlier. But overall the Sens were getting called for stuff that The Pens were getting away with routinely.

agree whole heartedly. the things other teams get away with and stuff we get called on continues to blow my mind. I just wish the ref's would be consistent on calling things 2-ways or not calling anything.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Fine, say the refs were poor, but at least don't imply that's it's a conspiracy against us and that the refs are trying to make the Penguins win.

I think the next game is gonn be low scoring with only a few penalties called.

benIII24III

benIII24III
Prospect
Prospect

Big Ev wrote:Fine, say the refs were poor, but at least don't imply that's it's a conspiracy against us and that the refs are trying to make the Penguins win.

Fine I won't imply it, I will say it! it is a conspiracy, how did the sens end the regular season with the least PP chances. The Refs do not give the sens anything, the always call games against them.

benIII24III wrote:
wprager wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

agree whole heartedly. the things other teams get away with and stuff we get called on continues to blow my mind. I just wish the ref's would be consistent on calling things 2-ways or not calling anything.

guys, we won!

Michallica wrote:Way to go SENS! Yahoo sports can suck on that!

Kelly, Neil, Ruutu were awesome tonights. The Spezza line started off well, but teetered off into nowhere. Fisher was excellent. Hopefully Elliott shakes this performance off, but he was still very good.

Now the firsts are out of the way, let's get going boys!

P.S. Bet both home games sell out now GAME 1 - 2010 Stanley Cup GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Wednesday Apr. 14, 2010 - 7:00PM EST. - Page 33 235689

Can a line with the Conn Smyth?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:Did this feel like a regular season game to anyone else? Just didn't have that playoff feel...hopefully Game 2 will

Dude, I sharted numerous times during this game. At the end, I chat my 'loons everywhere. How can you say that?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kelly, Neil and Ruutu were Diddling awesome.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I loved the contributions from the team. 11 different players registered a point. This is the exact type of performance that wins you games. Elliott was not perfect, needs to be better, but we won. Let's hope a bunch if players got their playoff jitters out of their system.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

benIII24III wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Fine, say the refs were poor, but at least don't imply that's it's a conspiracy against us and that the refs are trying to make the Penguins win.

Fine I won't imply it, I will say it! it is a conspiracy, how did the sens end the regular season with the least PP chances. The Refs do not give the sens anything, the always call games against them.

Well, somebody has to finish with the least PP chances lol.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:I loved the contributions from the team. 11 different players registered a point. This is the exact type of performance that wins you games. Elliott was not perfect, needs to be better, but we won. Let's hope a bunch if players got their playoff jitters out of their system.

For sure. We need Elliott, Carkner and Sutton to step up a bit. They had par games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum