GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010

+19
M_Christopher
Ev
Flo The Action
garblar
SensGirl11
smash88
dennycrane
caissie_1
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Cronie
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Ottawa @ Atlanta Mar 18, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap238%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 38% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap238%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 38% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap224%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 16]

NICE!!! PHILLIPS!!!

Elliott needs to shut the door in a big, big, big way here. Good start in that aspect. This is where Elliott will show if he is either a true number 1 at this point or just another goalie who is just o.k.

smash88

Veteran
Veteran

nice ! tie game!

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

Hedberg is losing it right now

Elliott shutting the door when it counts.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Hedberg had a right to be upset, but he lost his composure.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

dennycrane wrote:Hedberg had a right to be upset, but he lost his composure.

totally agree that second goal he did have a point kelly did interfere but he has completely lost his composure he should have had that philips goal

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, I wasn't watching the game (too busy with kids). Got to the TV and it was 3-1. Then they score two quick ones. Do you think it's been me all this time? I guess I should make sure to watch the third at least until they score.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Hedberg needs some arse in the face from Chris Neil amongst others. It's time to drive him batfuk. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 - Page 9 260269 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 - Page 9 805406

SensGirl11 wrote:Hedberg needs some arse in the face from Chris Neil amongst others. It's time to drive him batfuk. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 - Page 9 260269 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 - Page 9 805406

YUP! He really does, especially on the PP. Clouston has to try something different because it isnt Diddling WORKING!

The 3rd will come down to goaltending. This is the type of game where you will find out a lot about Elliott... I hope for his sake (and mine because of how much I defend him and believe he is truly a number 1 in the making) that he shuts the door and shuts it hard.

Sens need to come out with some fire here, hopefully they can get it done,

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Kelly did not interfere intentionally. There was a puck. He had a stick. He took the shortest route. He had a right to be upset, but he took an awful risk of getting an unsportsmanlike when he kept yammering at the ref all the way to center ice.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:The 3rd will come down to goaltending. This is the type of game where you will find out a lot about Elliott... I hope for his sake (and mine because of how much I defend him and believe he is truly a number 1 in the making) that he shuts the door and shuts it hard.

Sens need to come out with some fire here, hopefully they can get it done,

Even so, he needs a little help from his friends. The Sens D are getting beat to the outside. I only watched the last few minutes of the second (when they scored two to tie it up) but I saw Kalrsson (of all people) get beat, and Phillips as well.

By the way, on that play where Karlsson got beat, Foligno to to the post to stop the guy coming out for a wraparound, then when the pass came out to the point he went down to try and block it. Second game back from a broken leg after blocking a shot. Brought a tear to me eye.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

sutton gets 2 for being strong

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

thrashers score

I guess we ought to be thankful it's the Moose in nets for ATL considering the number Pavelec did on us last time...

Gut check time here for both teams. ATL needs a win as bad as we do.

This is absolutely brutal reffing. Murray should be complaining after this one, win or lose. UNREAL. Sutton lays a clean hit and they call it two games in a row.

Stephane Augie is the worst ref in the league, bar non.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

back down 2 now

My god, Elliott stop a Diddling shot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum