GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010

+12
Riprock
AlfieisGod11
Ev
SensFan71
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Bramlet07
wprager
stempniaksen
PKC
Number Twenty Nine
Cap'n Clutch
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Canada vs. Slovakia Feb 26, 2010

SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap260%SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 60% [ 3 ]
SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Looks like Switzerland is about to grab 2 and tie it up, but lose the hammer for the 10th end.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Nope, pretty disastrous. They only got a single, and now Canada leads by 1 and has the hammer in the final end.

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Nope, pretty disastrous. They only got a single, and now Canada leads by 1 and has the hammer in the final end.

Is 10 not the final end? or are you expecting Can to just blank the 9th to carry the hammer to the 10th?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bramlet07 wrote:
wprager wrote:Nope, pretty disastrous. They only got a single, and now Canada leads by 1 and has the hammer in the final end.

Is 10 not the final end? or are you expecting Can to just blank the 9th to carry the hammer to the 10th?

Crap, was I getting ahead of myself? I thought this was the 10th. Watching in a tiny little screen.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

But that opens the questions: if you had the chance (and it looks like they do) would you take a chance at grabbing 2 and going into the final end with a 3-point lead? I don't think anyone would want to give up last rock for a single point (2-point lead), but for 2?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like the choice is to let Switzerland steal one or try to go for 2. Very interesting. And, yes, I know it's curling.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Damn, she missed 2 by a sliver (they're calling for a measure but I don't think it'll go their way).

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Didnt get 2. But on the brightside, the Swiss havent scored more then 1 in any end

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What a shot! Just got rid of both the Swiss stones.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I refuse to watch curling after what they did to Ernie Afaganis.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Difficult shot coming up for the Swiss, but if they make it they could make it very difficult for the Canadians to only give up 1.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Uh-oh. She made the shot. Don't see what the Canadians can do now except go into extra ends with the hammer.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nice, nice shot! But the Swiss can still steal 2 and tie it up.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OMG, what a finish. The Swiss blew it on the last rock. They cleared the Canadian rock but rolled off it and out, taking only a single point.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Norway has the medals of the beast. 6 gold, 6 silver and 6 bronze.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:OMG, what a finish. The Swiss blew it on the last rock. They cleared the Canadian rock but rolled off it and out, taking only a single point.

So who's up next? Was that for gold?

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Norway has the medals of the beast. 6 gold, 6 silver and 6 bronze.

Quick! Tell them to forfeit one of their golds to Canada. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:OMG, what a finish. The Swiss blew it on the last rock. They cleared the Canadian rock but rolled off it and out, taking only a single point.

So who's up next? Was that for gold?

Semi-final.

The gold medal game is tomorrow against Sweden.

Last edited by stempniaksen on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum