GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010

+12
Riprock
AlfieisGod11
Ev
SensFan71
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Bramlet07
wprager
stempniaksen
PKC
Number Twenty Nine
Cap'n Clutch
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Canada vs. Slovakia Feb 26, 2010

SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_lcap220%SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_lcap220%SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_lcap260%SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 60% [ 3 ]
SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_lcap20%SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_lcap20%SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

sens4win wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
sens4win wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:okay where is shabbs? this should have been started the second the slovak canada game was over.
from what i have been told he is taking a small break or something,

that is what I get for taking a break myself, miss out on everything. SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 8 235689
ya did you miss the whole mark brodeur amazing goalie era?

you know, I am pretty sure I did to be honest with you, that lasted a couple starts, now its the Brian Elliott show.

SpezDispenser wrote:Good win, the third period is cause for concern, but the rest of the game was great. We were wallpapering guys left, right and center. The Slovaks are a sore bunch today (and they have to play for bronze Smile )

Finland can't be in much better shape (at least mentally) after getting bent over by the Yanks. That should be a spirited affair. Slovakia would love to medal, and hockey is king in Finland. Definitely going to be a good one to watch.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

sens4win wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:
sens4win wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:That last 2 minutes was way too close! Never been a huge Luongo fan, but sign me up for the fanclub now! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU
dimitra open net i thought that was going in and he fans on it to the post thats gotta be tough

Didn't go off the post, actually was a save by Luongo, thats why I'm freaking out, lol.
are you serious Ahhhhh! they said post

Here it is. Honestly, though, I still can't tell what happened, other than Demitra had an empty net. Thank God I'm not a Slovak fan because that one surely hurt.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
sens4win wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:
sens4win wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:That last 2 minutes was way too close! Never been a huge Luongo fan, but sign me up for the fanclub now! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU
dimitra open net i thought that was going in and he fans on it to the post thats gotta be tough

Didn't go off the post, actually was a save by Luongo, thats why I'm freaking out, lol.
are you serious Ahhhhh! they said post

Here it is. Honestly, though, I still can't tell what happened, other than Demitra had an empty net. Thank God I'm not a Slovak fan because that one surely hurt.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic
ya same i still cant tell

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum