GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010

+20
SensHulk
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
Riprock
sens4win
caissie_1
Ev
The Silfer Server
Hoags
AlfieisGod11
M_Christopher
wprager
Number Twenty Nine
LeCaptain
TheAvatar
stempniaksen
PKC
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Canada vs. USA Feb 21, 2010

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 Vote_lcap213%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 Vote_lcap227%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 Vote_rcap2 27% [ 4 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 Vote_lcap233%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 5 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 Vote_lcap27%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 Vote_lcap213%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 Vote_lcap27%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 Vote_lcap20%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 28]

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

Watch the replay of brodeurs stick and in lol miller is to good

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

To the PP, lets get this done.

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 446794 Why is Crosby/Nash/Richards not out quicker on the PP!?

Babcock do you not learn!

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

And Crosby back on the bench......

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

M_Christopher wrote:Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 446794 Why is Crosby/Nash/Richards not out quicker on the PP!?

Babcock do you not learn!

To be fair they were on the ice for a long shift when the penalty was called

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

To the PP

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

miller is stopping everything

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

crosby scores

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

still need 1 more with only 3 minutes left

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Wierd, you give Crosby's line PP time and they score, who'd a thought.....

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Were getting close alot of energy let's get it done

Babcock is an absolute moron.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Babcock is an absolute moron.

I had to give you a + because you are so right.

So many bone-headed moves tonight.

I have to say this though, I said way before these Olympics started that USA would beat Canada in their first round match, not to toot my own horn, or because I'm proud they did, but I just wanted to mention that I called it way long ago. And insisted, even though people tried to shove it down my throat, that the USA had one of the best rosters top to bottom and would compete in the gold medal game.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

So many issues tonight.......

Brodeur the biggest....

Way to much San Jose PP time.....

So frustrating...

Why, why wouldn't they start the goalie that plays in this arena, that has the shutout (albiet against Norway) and has the pedigree of bailing teams out frequently.....THATS WHAT LUONGO IS KNOWN FOR Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 - Page 17 446794

Thats why he's famous!!!

Ugh, as this tourney progresses my respect for Babcock as a coach is plummetting.

Hats off Neely for calling it long before tonights coaching abortion....Babcock is over-coaching....(or way....way under-coaching)

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

PKC wrote:

I have to say this though, I said way before these Olympics started that USA would beat Canada in their first round match, not to toot my own horn, or because I'm proud they did, but I just wanted to mention that I called it way long ago. And insisted, even though people tried to shove it down my throat, that the USA had one of the best rosters top to bottom and would compete in the gold medal game.

Yeah not sure how analyst's keep refering them to as surprises.

PKC wrote:

You didnt say it would take a shootout to beat The Swiss.

All the warning signs were there from Babcock, to the defense, and a lot of other things. This loss is not surprising in the least as much as people will think it is.

Now, someone will say the refs are to blame, obviously Brodure will come into question, but this team is poorly coached, the PP is awful, the vets still run the team, and nothing has truly changed.

Doughty was the best player on the ice, Crosby as right there as well, Toews was domiante when he was on the ice, Keith and Nash were great too. What do they have in common? They are young and not part of that vet group. Hate to say it (not really) but I said all this stuff after The Swiss game.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:
PKC wrote:

You didnt say it would take a shootout to beat The Swiss.

All the warning signs were there from Babcock, to the defense, and a lot of other things. This loss is not surprising in the least as much as people will think it is.

Now, someone will say the refs are to blame, obviously Brodure will come into question, but this team is poorly coached, the PP is awful, the vets still run the team, and nothing has truly changed.

Doughty was the best player on the ice, Crosby as right there as well, Toews was domiante when he was on the ice, Keith and Nash were great too. What do they have in common? They are young and not part of that vet group. Hate to say it (not really) but I said all this stuff after The Swiss game.

I don't get it.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I thought Doughty was awesome. How do we get him in a sens uni?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum