GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview

+8
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
Hobiesens
Cap'n Clutch
TheAvatar
wprager
PTFlea
Riprock
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

61Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:02 pm

N4L wrote:
wprager wrote:Ho about a tough question:

Do you think Lidstrom should continue to be Team Sweden's captain, or do you think that position should go to the current longest-serving Captain in the NHL?

Or you can leave politics out of it when talking to an 18 year old kid about his career and his future with The Sens. That is the type of question that will turn someone off.

Keep it himself and his current and future team.

Agreed 100%

62Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

garblar wrote:Would he be interested in doing a live chat with members here?

It is a possibility, right now e-mailing him some questions which he can take his time to answer when he has free time is probably the best method.

63Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

garblar wrote:What's the biggest positive difference between Sweden and Canada for him?

What's the biggest negative difference between Sweden and Canada for him?

Do you want to know what has been the hardest/easiest parts about playing in Canada and being away from his home in Sweden?

64Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:52 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:
garblar wrote:Would he be interested in doing a live chat with members here?

It is a possibility, right now e-mailing him some questions which he can take his time to answer when he has free time is probably the best method.

Free time? You should tell him there's no such thing. He should be working out; in preparation for things to come ... come on lift them weights. Gotta fill out that 6-3 frame !!!

65Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

From Dejong:

Question: How much of an adjustment has it been for you moving from Sweden over to Canada?

Question: Do you have any goals in mind for the rest of this season or for next season?

Question: Outside of hockey what are some things you enjoy doing during the offseason?

66Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

From Manny:

How much of an impact has your father had on your development?

67Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

From Xspyrit:

If you're comfortable with it, would you rank these from highest to lowest in what you feel is your best to worst attributes?

- glove hand
- quick legs
- positioning
- reading the play
- cutting the angles
- size
- reflexes
- mental preparation
- blocker side

68Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:29 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Why don't you just bring the whole HF crew in here? Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 270956

69Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:Why don't you just bring the whole HF crew in here? Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 270956

That's what I'm trying to do. You know?

70Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

From TheHMan:

Question: What was your pre-season experience like playing against the
Montreal Canadiens? Was there something different about shooters at the
professional level that stood out?

71Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:44 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

From ElliottRules:

Have you given any thought to the images and design that you will ask
for on your first NHL helmet? If yes, can you proide us with a sneak
peak along with what those images/design mean to you?

Who is your favourite NHL player.

If you could invloved in a shoot out with any NHL player, who would it be and why?

72Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:45 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

This is awesome. Make sure you give him a huge thank you, Dash. actually, any chance we could spring for a free GMHockey t-shirt or hat or whatever for Lehner? You know, establish good relations, hope for repeat interviews, or for him to put in a good word if we try to arrange for something similar with Sens prospect? Just an idea...

73Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:This is awesome. Make sure you give him a huge thank you, Dash. actually, any chance we could spring for a free GMHockey t-shirt or hat or whatever for Lehner? You know, establish good relations, hope for repeat interviews, or for him to put in a good word if we try to arrange for something similar with Sens prospect? Just an idea...

Yeah, I was gonna suggest that, but I thought it might be 'lame'. Should we? Dash, what do you think?

Also, Clutch and I owe Dash a gift as well.

74Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:54 pm

DONT!

75Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:56 pm

No one is going to wear a GM hockey hat and if you ask it's a good way to not get an interview again, from anyone who Lehner might pawn you guys off on.

Ask the questions you want to know. People will come here for the interview not because of a stipid hat.

76Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fair enough.

77Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Alright, thanks for all the questions and thanks to Spez for going around to get more questions from outside the site. I am sending them off to Lehner for his consideration, and I will post his answers when I get them, however I don't expect them for a few days at least.

78Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 5 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Alright, thanks for all the questions and thanks to Spez for going around to get more questions from outside the site. I am sending them off to Lehner for his consideration, and I will post his answers when I get them, however I don't expect them for a few days at least.

Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum