GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robin Lehner - Where is he playing next season?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Robin Lehner - Where is he playing next season?

Robin Lehner - Where is he playing next season? Vote_lcap289%Robin Lehner - Where is he playing next season? Vote_rcap2 89% [ 8 ]
Robin Lehner - Where is he playing next season? Vote_lcap20%Robin Lehner - Where is he playing next season? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Robin Lehner - Where is he playing next season? Vote_lcap20%Robin Lehner - Where is he playing next season? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Robin Lehner - Where is he playing next season? Vote_lcap211%Robin Lehner - Where is he playing next season? Vote_rcap2 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Robin Lehner could be in Junior, AHL or maybe even the NHL. I know the last one is a bit of a long shot but still within the realm of possibility. I personally think he puts a strangle hold on the number 1 job in the AHL and rips it up much like Elliott did right before he made the jump to the NHL.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

AHL until Leclaire breaks his wiener or whatever's coming next, then up to the Show.

Doesnt matter what he does in camp next year, he is going to The AHL to be the starter there. They are going to give him a ton of work down there and maybe he see's a game up in Ottawa next year for kicks or incase of injury.

Leclaire and Elliott are both on one way deals and both ar capable being number 1 guys. Next year the goaltending is 100% set.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe Leclaire breaks something in training camp?

- Unknown Author

If that happens they go out and sign a backup of some sort. Lehner plays the season in The AHL with an appearance or two in The NHL.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Maybe Leclaire breaks something in training camp?

Then the Sens sign a "Scott Clemensson".

SpezDispenser wrote:AHL until Leclaire breaks his wiener or whatever's coming next, then up to the Show.

Robin Lehner - Where is he playing next season? 42833

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Robin Lehner - Where is he playing next season? 593227 In Ottawa, baby!

Haha, he's not going to be in Ottawa. Playing all those games in The AHL is going to be more then enough of a challenge for him next year.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I know, I just wanted to use the sombrero banana smiley in honour of Cinco de Mayo!
Robin Lehner - Where is he playing next season? 593227

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I don't care how good he is, no chance I'm giving him a job in Ottawa.
There's not one goalie at 19 since the best goalie of all time that have ever done that.
If there's anything we need to know about goalies, it's in Montreal in 2009-2010.

Preeeeetty much, The AHL is the perfect spot for him. Lehner could blow everyone away at camp and he still wont start the year in Ottawa. Although I do think Ottawa is a bit different Montreal and I would say Lehner is already more mature then Price. Lehner really is a different type of player.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Oh for sure, Swedes' work ethic are incomparable.
Doesn't mean you take the risk though.

Nope, I agree. The last thing you want is his confidence becoming cockyness, dont care how old you are or where you are from, that is always a risk.

Play the year out in The AHL, maybe get a start or two in Ottawa later on in the season, and make a push for the backup role in 2011/12. That's how it will more then likely play out.

So I guess we go into next year with Leclaire/Elliott in Ottawa and Lehner/Holt in Bingo ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum