GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview

+8
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
Hobiesens
Cap'n Clutch
TheAvatar
wprager
PTFlea
Riprock
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Empty Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:13 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Hey guys,

I've talked with Lehner about doing an interview with GMhockey. I was able to meet him today and mentioned the site and so he gave me his e-mail. Hopefully if and when I hear back from him about the interview, we will have had some questions submitted from you guys here. So if you have anything to ask, post them here.

He absolutely loves Ottawa and everything about it. He's very excited to be a part of the organization, hopes to sign with them soon, sees himself battling with Brodeur in Bingo. He's a very big dude, at 6'4" and 230, and he's a very nice guy.

2Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:18 pm

That is pretty cool, dont think there isnt anyone here who isnt a big fan of his.

3Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:27 pm

That's awesome! Nice work!

I'm a big believer that any star player will be the first to accurately evaluate his game, including his faults. I would really like to know what areas of his game he feels require the most work.

Also (and I am dead serious and vehement that we take this opportunity to "put it in his head" Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview 54934 ) ask him if he considers practicing his stick work and passing to be an essential skill, ala Marty Brodeur.

If you can ask him those two things for me, that would be very much appreciated Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview 42833 Thanks, Dash.

4Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can't react the same way I did when I first heard about this. Needless to say, I was freaking out! Ahhhhh!

This is absolutely awesome. Hopefully he e-mails Dash back and we get to ask some questions.

BIG pat on the back to Dash for getting this. I'll think of a question soon.

5Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

At the game now. End of the 1st. 2-1 SSM. Shots 15 to 5 for SSM.

6Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

End of 2. Still 2-1. 25 to11 shots.

7Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:35 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, Dash, is that you with Lehner?

8Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yup it is Smile

I thought I posted a final score, but apparently it didn't go through on the BB.

Final score, 4-1 SSM. Lehner - 49 saves Ahhhhh!

Brampton doubled their shot total in the 3rd period!! Lehny was the first star. I managed to capture some video of him from directly behind him, I will try to get it on youtube.

9Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Dash wrote:Yup it is Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview 54934

I thought I posted a final score, but apparently it didn't go through on the BB.

Final score, 4-1 SSM. Lehner - 49 saves Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview 805406

Brampton doubled their shot total in the 3rd period!! Lehny was the first star. I managed to capture some video of him from directly behind him, I will try to get it on youtube.

Damn! I'm so looking forward to seeing this kid in Ottawa in a few years.

10Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:50 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Yup it is Smile

Final score, 4-1 SSM. Lehner - 49 saves Ahhhhh!

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

11Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:50 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
Damn! I'm so looking forward to seeing this kid in Ottawa in a few years.

Diddle-a-doodle-doo yeah!

12Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Here are the videos. Good chance to check out his moves from directly behind his net. Check out the 2:40 mark of the first video, it is my favourite part. This one is actually from the end of the game, so it is after the second video took place.

Last edited by Dash on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

14Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Crazy way to watch the saves. Neat.

What's that red blinking?

15Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:19 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Thanks for posting; this is awesome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum