GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview

+8
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
Hobiesens
Cap'n Clutch
TheAvatar
wprager
PTFlea
Riprock
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

31Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 am

That's a way better question. Keep it hockey reltated.

32Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:49 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:That's a way better question. Keep it hockey reltated.

What is your question for him?

33Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:55 am

Meh, dont really have any, haha. I know all I want to know about him from what Ive seen and heard. Lehner and Peterson are my 2 fav prospects by a mile. The guy doesnt give a Dung about anything else other then winning, that is all I need or want to know. He's gonna do what ever it takes and with the way Elliott has shown he can be a number 1, he has a ton of time to play a ton of mins in The AHL for th enext year or two.

34Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:10 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Hey guys, I received word back from Robin and he's thrilled that there is so much interest in him. He has no problem with us sending him some questions, so I will send whatever questions we have by the end of today, around 9:30PM ET. Ahhhhh!

That's diddling awesome. I just sent a mass PM saying there was a good chance, so hopefully people ask some good questions.

35Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:13 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:
Dash wrote:Yup it is Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 54934

I thought I posted a final score, but apparently it didn't go through on the BB.

Final score, 4-1 SSM. Lehner - 49 saves Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 805406

Brampton doubled their shot total in the 3rd period!! Lehny was the first star. I managed to capture some video of him from directly behind him, I will try to get it on youtube.

Damn! I'm so looking forward to seeing this kid in Ottawa in a few years.

By a "few", you mean "two" right?Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 235689 Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 805406

36Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:45 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

This is my question...or questions.

When did you decide you wanted to be a goaltender, did your father get you into it or did you decide as a young man that was what you wanted to be?

Who is your favorite all time NHL goaltender? Who would you compare yourself to style-wise?

37Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:48 am

I have 3 questions:

1) Paper or plastic?

2) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

3) Are you aiming to move into the AHL next season, or are you looking to take the starter's job in Ottawa? (This should be an obvious answer, but I want to see HOW he answers.)

38Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:48 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

um yes. Can your dad please be our goaltending coach? Thanks! Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 805406

And while we're serious, has he been given any nicknames yet by his teammates?

39Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:50 am

Michallica wrote:um yes. Can your dad please be our goaltending coach? Thanks! Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 805406

And while we're serious, has he been given any nicknames yet by his teammates?

I thought they called him "Real Estate" cause he's so big.

40Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:53 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I would ask for his impressions of North American Hockey and what the smaller ice surface has changed in his game

41Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:54 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I heard the Soo guys call him "Lenny"

42Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:55 am

When you were at camp with the Senators, did Eli Wilson try to teach you how to lose your net and over challenge the shooters ?

43Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:58 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:I heard the Soo guys call him "Lenny"

But there's so much more potential! His name is Robin!!!!

44Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Michallica wrote:

I think Lenny refers to his last name.

45Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:13 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
Michallica wrote:

I think Lenny refers to his last name.

I got that Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 821277

I meant the name Robin is popular in mainstream media (a la Batman and Robin, Robin Hood, etc.)

46Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:29 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

DOn't know if it has been asked already but I want to know why he chose the OHL over Sweden.

47Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

A few others:

How do you deal with pressure situations in a game?

Do you have any pre-game rituals?

Who is your best friend in hockey?

Who is your favorite athlete in another sport?

48Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 3 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Have you talked with the Sens about who you are going to room with when you make the NHL?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum