GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview

+8
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
Hobiesens
Cap'n Clutch
TheAvatar
wprager
PTFlea
Riprock
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

46Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:29 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

DOn't know if it has been asked already but I want to know why he chose the OHL over Sweden.

47Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

A few others:

How do you deal with pressure situations in a game?

Do you have any pre-game rituals?

Who is your best friend in hockey?

Who is your favorite athlete in another sport?

48Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Have you talked with the Sens about who you are going to room with when you make the NHL?

49Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't understand why there aren't more questions. This is your CHANCE!!!

50Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:54 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

When you were chosen to be Sweden's 3rd goaltender at the WJC, did you realize there was a chance that you'd lose out on valuable practice time? And did it set you back enough for you to second guess going next year?

I ask because of your comments coming back and trying to get back into goal for SSM and the fact that you admitted to being rusty.

51Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:00 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ho about a tough question:

Do you think Lidstrom should continue to be Team Sweden's captain, or do you think that position should go to the current longest-serving Captain in the NHL?

52Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Ask him if he's superstitious and if he has a "normal" routine before game time?

53Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hobiesens wrote:Ask him if he's superstitious and if he has a "normal" routine before game time?

Nice, yeah that's good.

54Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:25 pm

wprager wrote:Ho about a tough question:

Do you think Lidstrom should continue to be Team Sweden's captain, or do you think that position should go to the current longest-serving Captain in the NHL?

Or you can leave politics out of it when talking to an 18 year old kid about his career and his future with The Sens. That is the type of question that will turn someone off.

Keep it himself and his current and future team.

55Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

From SensVenom:

Do you plan on turning pro next season, and what does it mean to you being drafted by the Senators, especially considering the former Frolunda players in Daniel Alfredsson and Erik Karlsson and recent Swedish picks (Silfverberg and Petersson??

56Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:30 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

^ I like that one!

57Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:^ I like that one!

Yeah, that was a solid one.

58Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:43 pm

Which direction do the toilets flush in Sweden?

59Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:01 pm

garblar

garblar
Rookie
Rookie

What's the biggest positive difference between Sweden and Canada for him?

What's the biggest negative difference between Sweden and Canada for him?

60Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:02 pm

garblar

garblar
Rookie
Rookie

Would he be interested in doing a live chat with members here?

61Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:02 pm

N4L wrote:
wprager wrote:Ho about a tough question:

Or you can leave politics out of it when talking to an 18 year old kid about his career and his future with The Sens. That is the type of question that will turn someone off.

Keep it himself and his current and future team.

Agreed 100%

62Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

garblar wrote:Would he be interested in doing a live chat with members here?

It is a possibility, right now e-mailing him some questions which he can take his time to answer when he has free time is probably the best method.

63Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Robin Lehner Q&A - Interview Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

garblar wrote:What's the biggest positive difference between Sweden and Canada for him?

What's the biggest negative difference between Sweden and Canada for him?

Do you want to know what has been the hardest/easiest parts about playing in Canada and being away from his home in Sweden?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum