GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getzlaf Injured

+10
LeCaptain
stempniaksen
SeawaySensFan
M_Christopher
garblar
sens4win
Riprock
PTFlea
SensHulk
Hoags
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

61Getzlaf Injured - Page 5 Empty Re: Getzlaf Injured Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:Meh. St-Louis had 2 goals tonight, one SH.

How Bergeron is on this team over St. Louis is mind-boggling. St. Louis does everything he does, except he's also a PPG+ player. As much as I can appreciate Bergeron as a player, I still hate that pick.

62Getzlaf Injured - Page 5 Empty Re: Getzlaf Injured Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:47 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:

How Bergeron is on this team over St. Louis is mind-boggling. St. Louis does everything he does, except he's also a PPG+ player. As much as I can appreciate Bergeron as a player, I still hate that pick.

It's a joke. All those guys who are too busy tugging on Sidney's privates telling you that he has chemistry with Bergeron are oblivious to the fact that St. Louis is the far superior player.

63Getzlaf Injured - Page 5 Empty Re: Getzlaf Injured Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:14 pm

St Louis is the guy that should go, yes. I agree 100% with that over everyone else.

As for Vinny being outplayed by Stamkos, put St Louis beside Vinny and take him away from Stamkos we'll see what happens. St Louis is still, even after winning a Cup, The Richard, The Hart, one of the most under rated players ever to play the game.

64Getzlaf Injured - Page 5 Empty Re: Getzlaf Injured Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:15 pm

PKC wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

It's a joke. All those guys who are too busy tugging on Sidney's privates telling you that he has chemistry with Bergeron are oblivious to the fact that St. Louis is the far superior player.

Chemistry....5 years ago lol.

Brutal! Bergeron obviously has some dirt on Yzerman.

65Getzlaf Injured - Page 5 Empty Re: Getzlaf Injured Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:32 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I think Face offs, Pk abilities and versatility (wing/center) are the more important arguments than chemistry with Crosby when talking about Bergeron.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum