GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Colaiacavo injured...again.

+4
TheAvatar
rooneypoo
wprager
Riprock
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Colaiacavo injured...again. Empty Colaiacavo injured...again. Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:24 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Howard Berger on Hockeycentral was at Leafs practice and announced that Carlo blocked a shot and had to leave, in severe distress. Was seen limping around. No word on severity/extent of injury.

2Colaiacavo injured...again. Empty Re: Colaiacavo injured...again. Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DashRiprock wrote:Howard Berger on Hockeycentral was at Leafs practice and announced that Carlo blocked a shot and had to leave, in severe distress. Was seen limping around. No word on severity/extent of injury.

And this is news because ...

jk

3Colaiacavo injured...again. Empty Re: Colaiacavo injured...again. Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:32 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

No, you're right... it would be news if I announced he WASN'T injured.

Good thing the Leafs have so many surplus defenceman. Did you know Ian White was moved to forward? Anyone see his 'stache? I vote for best hockey facial growth this year.

4Colaiacavo injured...again. Empty Re: Colaiacavo injured...again. Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:54 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

DashRiprock wrote:No, you're right... it would be news if I announced he WASN'T injured.

Good thing the Leafs have so many surplus defenceman. Did you know Ian White was moved to forward? Anyone see his 'stache? I vote for best hockey facial growth this year.

He's got some stiff competition if we're counting my boy Parros. Smile

5Colaiacavo injured...again. Empty Re: Colaiacavo injured...again. Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:57 pm

DashRiprock wrote:Howard Berger on Hockeycentral was at Leafs practice and announced that Carlo blocked a shot and had to leave, in severe distress. Was seen limping around. No word on severity/extent of injury.

I'm shocked. This guy makes Gaborik look like Cal Ripken.

Is there something less fragile than glass, cause that's what this kid is made of.

6Colaiacavo injured...again. Empty Re: Colaiacavo injured...again. Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:28 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

You'd have to think Carlo has little to no trade value. Even if he has potential, he'll never see it unless they find a cure for "Type I Osteogenesis Imperfecta"...

EDIT: Well, that's actually a real disease.... here I thought it was a fictional one for the movie.

Last edited by DashRiprock on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Colaiacavo injured...again. Empty Re: Colaiacavo injured...again. Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:36 pm

A coworker of mine has a daughter with Osteogenesis imperfecta. A random mutation - one in 40 million.

Brutal disease. She has broken her femur at least 6 times....that's just the femur.

8Colaiacavo injured...again. Empty Re: Colaiacavo injured...again. Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:40 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

oh bummer Sad

9Colaiacavo injured...again. Empty Re: Colaiacavo injured...again. Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:46 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Holy crap that sucks.... that cannot be a pleasant thing to have or know someone with.

10Colaiacavo injured...again. Empty Re: Colaiacavo injured...again. Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:01 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

This guy is made of glass. Worse than Havlat.

11Colaiacavo injured...again. Empty Re: Colaiacavo injured...again. Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:18 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, it's not easy to be worse than Havlat, but this guy is giving him a run for his money.

12Colaiacavo injured...again. Empty Re: Colaiacavo injured...again. Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:24 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

mattshock wrote:Yeah, it's not easy to be worse than Havlat, but this guy is giving him a run for his money.

How about Tim Connolly? Or Peter Forsberg?

Check out Dobber's site, he has a whole list of guys like this. He calls them "Band Aid Boys." I believe Forsberg, Havlat, and Connolly are all part of the executive branch.

13Colaiacavo injured...again. Empty Re: Colaiacavo injured...again. Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:34 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Soon to be Fisher.

14Colaiacavo injured...again. Empty Re: Colaiacavo injured...again. Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:16 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

True...he must already be part of that list. Spezza too.

15Colaiacavo injured...again. Empty Re: Colaiacavo injured...again. Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:23 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:True...he must already be part of that list. Spezza too.

Here it is:

http://www.dobberhockey.com/content/view/142/51/

Both Fisher and Spezza are "Certified Band Aid Boys," as is Colaiacovo. I think it'll be a while before anyone displaces Havlat, Connolly, and Gaborik from their executive spots.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum