GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010

+27
Bramlet07
Jordo
The Montagoose
Number Twenty Nine
sens4win
jamvan
TheAvatar
dennycrane
Urkie
beedub
SensGirl11
PKC
Riprock
caissie_1
Flo The Action
SDH89
SensHulk
rooneypoo
wprager
LeCaptain
garblar
asq2
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
shabbs
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 24]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Oh and don't forget Carvel sucks. How does he still have a job.

It worked for getting Eli out of here in the last GDT so lets see if we can get it to work again. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 2 649241

Is it Carvel's idea to have our underachieving forwards be rewarded with easy minutes on the point?

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:Anyone see the Rags game last night? That was a goaltending show-down for the ages.

96 combined shots for the teams, no goals. It took extra innings in the shoot-out for the Devils to win. And Redden was playing, too.

So don't get your hopes up for an offensive outburst.

Maybe Hank's tired? Sarcasm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Oh and don't forget Carvel sucks. How does he still have a job.

It worked for getting Eli out of here in the last GDT so lets see if we can get it to work again. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 2 649241

Is it Carvel's idea to have our underachieving forwards be rewarded with easy minutes on the point?

No that was Eli's fault Wink

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:Anyone see the Rags game last night? That was a goaltending show-down for the ages.

96 combined shots for the teams, no goals. It took extra innings in the shoot-out for the Devils to win. And Redden was playing, too.

Exactly. Give the poor guy the night off.

- Unknown Author

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Exactly. Give the poor guy the night off.

Meh. We could make Hank look like Vezina Caliber likek he already is, or make his backup look like Vezina Caliber which he isn't. Which one do you prefer?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd rather they not put Hank in the net and then put Redden out for 25 plus minutes.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'd rather they not put Hank in the net and then put Redden out for 25 plus minutes.

An elite puck-mover who has a calming and steadying influence on his team? Scary. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 2 235689 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 2 805406

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'd rather they not put Hank in the net and then put Redden out for 25 plus minutes.

An elite puck-mover who has a calming and steadying influence on his team? Scary. GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 2 235689 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 2 805406

Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 2 235689

I know.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I see that fluffing has already started 28 hours before puck drop GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 2 54934

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:I see that fluffing has already started 28 hours before puck drop GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 2 54934

28 hours?!??!!? GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 2 235689 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 2 805406

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
marakh wrote:I see that fluffing has already started 28 hours before puck drop GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 2 54934

28 hours?!??!!? GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 2 235689 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 2 805406

27.5 GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 14th, 2010 - Page 2 805406

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fluff flows freely and organically through out the space time continuum.

Edit: It's sorta like Kharma only completely different and much fluffier.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I want Kelly on the 1st line so he can shut all the "experts" up. Please.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Fluff is what gives Montagoose his post count. It's an energy field created by all keys on the keyboard. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

There's a video of the "Sen-tral" Park stuff on nhl.com.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:The Fluff is what gives Montagoose his post count. It's an energy field created by all keys on the keyboard. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Fluff is the dark side. It's the stuff that gets in the way as, in the few spare minutes I have for this site, I try to make my way through pages of smiley faces and one-liners to the juicy stuff that I know is there. GDT's in particular should be no-fluff zones.

Embrace your inner-analyst.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

rooneypoo wrote:
wprager wrote:The Fluff is what gives Montagoose his post count. It's an energy field created by all keys on the keyboard. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Fluff is the dark side. It's the stuff that gets in the way as, in the few spare minutes I have for this site, I try to make my way through pages of smiley faces and one-liners to the juicy stuff that I know is there. GDT's in particular should be no-fluff zones.

Embrace your inner-analyst.
You can't stop the fluff!

Wink

Any really important info will always be updated in the first post of the GDT thread, so really, if you're pressed for time, check the first post and then move on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum