GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Philadelphia Flyers @ Ottawa Senators - 1:00pm ET - Sun. Jan. 3rd, 2010

+16
PKC
Flo The Action
Devo
Sens19
garblar
Hockeyhero22000
sennies1980
beerandsens
SDH89
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Riprock
wprager
caissie_1
shabbs
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:I haven't seen the last 5 games (except MTL) from start to finish but I think Kovalev have been playing pretty well and generates a lot of chances. His shot is not back to form yet though.

I watched him as hard as possible from the 100s last game and my issue with him is he can't create/command the space he used to - and he's too damn slow changing and his back-checking is non-existent. It drives me nuts. HeadBanger

SDH89

Veteran
Veteran

I've actually been pretty impressed with Kovalev's overall play lately ... he just needs to get that shot going --- he's had some real close calls lately.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GAME DAY!!!

GO SENS GO!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sabres play the Habs today... oh man... if only no one could win and no one could get points in this game. Bah.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Sabres play the Habs today... oh man... if only no one could win and no one could get points in this game. Bah.

I've given up cheering against Buffalo. That ship has sailed IMO and since we seem to have their number I don't care if they stay ahead of us. It'll only mean a better draft pick and perhaps one less home playoff game, maybe. On the other hand, when they beat the likes of Atlanta and Montreal, that's one or two points we are closer to getting at least two home playoff games.

I've set my sights on Boston now.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

I haven't seen the last 5 games (except MTL) from start to finish but I think Kovalev have been playing pretty well and generates a lot of chances. His shot is not back to form yet though.

Agreed, Kovalev has been playing more inspired hockey (he set the bar low initially) and has been using his skills to get in good shooting positions. Unfortunately his aim and particularly his release hasn't been there, with the exception of the shootout goal on Roloson.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

As per Bill Meltzer... Flyers lineup for today should be:

FLYERS LINEUP (subject to change)

Hartnell - Carter - Briere
Gagne - Richards - Giroux
JVR - Powe - Asham
Carcillo - Betts - Laperriere

Carle - Pronger
Syvret - Timonen
Coburn - Bartulis

Leighton/Boucher

No starting goalie has been named yet.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

As per NHL_Sens via Twitter:

Clouston: No changes to the lineup for today's game against Flyers at 1 pm.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Cannot let the FLyers win this one. If htey do they go from 12th to 8th GAME DAY: Philadelphia Flyers @ Ottawa Senators - 1:00pm ET - Sun. Jan. 3rd, 2010 - Page 2 432129 .

And the thought of the Habs ahead of us gives me nightmares.

Eh Oh Senators GO GAME DAY: Philadelphia Flyers @ Ottawa Senators - 1:00pm ET - Sun. Jan. 3rd, 2010 - Page 2 159628 GAME DAY: Philadelphia Flyers @ Ottawa Senators - 1:00pm ET - Sun. Jan. 3rd, 2010 - Page 2 489887

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens line combos for today:

26-12-27
9-43-71
73-22-25
41-18-10

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

If anyone needs... working feed here:

http://www.justin.tv/mcanimx

sennies1980

sennies1980
Prospect
Prospect

anyone have a good streaming link. i found that vexcast one but i dont use IE. mac user....

http://talkinghockey.wordpress.com

sennies1980

sennies1980
Prospect
Prospect

THANKS SHABBS!!!

http://talkinghockey.wordpress.com

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Kelly makes up with a wicked shot after that missed tip in

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

horrible goal allowed by leclaire but sens bounced back and now boucher is going in net for the flyers

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Boucher in nets after 2 goals on 7 shot's by Leighton.... That's gonna hurt me in my pool....

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Is that the quickest goalie change not for an injury?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nice to see the Sens bounce back after that. GO SENS GO!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum