GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halak officially requests trade

+8
Riprock
SensGirl11
LeCaptain
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
asq2
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

61Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:50 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

RobbyJ wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:Well, let's just agree to disagree. I think Halak is an upgrade over Elliott

I agree to disagree, because Halak is Elliott right now.

You just blew my mind. Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 49849

62Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:51 pm

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

Maybe I'll drop a hint about filatov while I'm at it. Anything else?

63Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:52 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Halak to CLB, Filatov to Ottawa, Zubov to MTL. Everybody's happy. Some habs fans may ntolike it, but whatever, Diddle off.

64Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:55 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I'll take that.

65Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:55 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:Halak to CLB, Filatov to Ottawa, Zubov to MTL. Everybody's happy. Some habs fans may ntolike it, but whatever, Diddle off.

Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Affraid

66Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
marakh wrote:Halak to CLB, Filatov to Ottawa, Zubov to MTL. Everybody's happy. Some habs fans may ntolike it, but whatever, Diddle off.

That reminds me. Is that Filatov deal close? Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

67Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:58 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

That reminds me. Is that Filatov deal close? Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 235689

I haven't gleaned anything new on that. I'm pretty sure Spector shot that rumour down along with about 30 others since last Tuesday, though. more to come...

68Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:06 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

TheAvatar wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:
marakh wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Halak is better than Price, IMO. At the moment anyway. I still think Price has been ruined by being in Montreal and being thrown to the wolves so soon in his career. Not sure he'll ever bounce back from that.

Who will they have as backup if Halak is gone?

Sad day for Montreal fans for sure.

He is playing some amazing hockey at the moment, just FYI Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Icon_wink . Stole about all Habs' last 5 wins when he was in there.

I realize that, I just don't think he'll ever be able to do that for a full season. That's just my opinion though of course. Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Icon_wink

Do you feel better about Elliott?

Not at all, but that's not who I'm talking about right now. He's a whole other story, and thank goodness for us, he's not our starter.

69Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:11 pm

TheAvatar wrote:That's what I said earlier. Elliott + 2nd round 2010 for Halak. I might even sweeten the pot with a mid-level prospect

Whoa, big guy. Elliott and Halak are just about as equal as you can get.

70Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:15 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

That reminds me. Is that Filatov deal close? Ahhhhh!

Well considering Aaron Portzline has reported that he's been hearing Columbus is after Brian Lee, I think we're getting closer to a resolution on the situation..

Portzline is the Bob Mackenzie of Columbus Blue Jacket info....so this relatively good news for us. Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 85287

The bad news would be Hitch being fired before Filatov is traded.....which could likely happen if the BJ's keep stinking up Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 805406

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

71Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yikes, I knew it.

Get Filatov NOW before Hitch is fired.

72Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:22 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

M_Christopher wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

That reminds me. Is that Filatov deal close? Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 235689

Well considering Aaron Portzline has reported that he's been hearing Columbus is after Brian Lee, I think we're getting closer to a resolution on the situation..

Portzline is the Bob Mackenzie of Columbus Blue Jacket info....so this relatively good news for us. Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 85287

The bad news would be Hitch being fired before Filatov is traded.....which could likely happen if the BJ's keep stinking up Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 805406

Agreed. Portzline and Andy Strickland are solid.

73Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:44 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Wouldn't Gainey deal Halak out of the conference though? Or at least in an ideal world?

Then you can rule out teams that do not need a shape-up in nets, and a place where Halak still wouldn't get a chance to be the #1.

Then considering both Montreal's and the remaining teams cap situations, you're left with probably a handful of teams at best.

74Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:04 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:That's what I said earlier. Elliott + 2nd round 2010 for Halak. I might even sweeten the pot with a mid-level prospect

Whoa, big guy. Elliott and Halak are just about as equal as you can get.

I think that Halak is better. That's just my opinion; maybe the mid-level prospect is going a little far though.

75Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:55 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dash wrote:Wouldn't Gainey deal Halak out of the conference though? Or at least in an ideal world?

Then you can rule out teams that do not need a shape-up in nets, and a place where Halak still wouldn't get a chance to be the #1.

Then considering both Montreal's and the remaining teams cap situations, you're left with probably a handful of teams at best.
He'd prefer to, but word is he's already reached out to Philly...

76Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

philly picked up one of carolina`s goalies off waivers... is that the end for them? and bythe way, Halak has not officially demanded a trade it`s gainey that has offered him he just says he wants to play more games.... it`s not exactly asking to be traded. if price was on is way out he`d be happy.

77Halak officially requests trade - Page 5 Empty Re: Halak officially requests trade Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:19 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Wouldn't Gainey deal Halak out of the conference though? Or at least in an ideal world?

The guy makes close to league minimum. I doubt salary cap is an issue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum