GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laraque requests a trade

+2
SensFan71
PTFlea
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Laraque requests a trade Empty Laraque requests a trade Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://thedrivefortwentyfive.blogspot.com/

PJ Stock and some guy named Gagnon just said it on the Team 990 as well.

Laraque no longer wants to be a part of the Habs and feels he would be better used elsewhere.

2Laraque requests a trade Empty Re: Laraque requests a trade Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:26 pm

504Heater wrote:http://thedrivefortwentyfive.blogspot.com/

PJ Stock and some guy named Gagnon just said it on the Team 990 as well.

Laraque no longer wants to be a part of the Habs and feels he would be better used elsewhere.
Big George,

Your time has come and gone. Enjoy your 3 x 1.5M and keep your mouth shut.

3Laraque requests a trade Empty Re: Laraque requests a trade Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:28 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

this is just adding more fuel to the controversy, never did think Big George fit in Montreal anyway, they are not a rough/tough team, trade him off to somewhere that will use him as Montreal is not making the finals any time soon and won't be facing a west team in a playoff series where Big George could be used.

4Laraque requests a trade Empty Re: Laraque requests a trade Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:41 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

IF Montreal is not a tough team, then what is the Sens?

5Laraque requests a trade Empty Re: Laraque requests a trade Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:44 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:IF Montreal is not a tough team, then what is the Sens?

do you want me to answer that question? seriously? lol.

6Laraque requests a trade Empty Re: Laraque requests a trade Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hahaha! This is too funny. A one-dimensional goon is not happy with his team?

I have to echo Robby's sentiments... Enjoy your ridiculous salary pal. Case closed.

Oh yeah, when the enforcer wants out, considering all the crap that has come out of La Belle Province lately, this is just more of a PR nightmare for the Habs. I'm sorry, but i'm loving every minute of it.

7Laraque requests a trade Empty Re: Laraque requests a trade Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:51 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cronie wrote:hahaha! This is too funny. A one-dimensional goon is not happy with his team?

I have to echo Robby's sentiments... Enjoy your ridiculous salary pal. Case closed.

Oh yeah, when the enforcer wants out, considering all the crap that has come out of La Belle Province lately, this is just more of a PR nightmare for the Habs. I'm sorry, but i'm loving every minute of it.

I guess as per that spoof locker room meeting of the Habs that Heater posted a few weeks back, Laracque isn't able to punch more people, so he wants out.

8Laraque requests a trade Empty Re: Laraque requests a trade Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

oh I can think of a few HABS players I wouldn't mind seeing Laraque knock the f**k out! LOL

There's no shortage of 'em, that's for sure! Oh, and if he wouldn't mind smacking a few OLE chanters on his way out of the building, that would be swell! Smile

9Laraque requests a trade Empty Re: Laraque requests a trade Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:59 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cronie wrote:oh I can think of a few HABS players I wouldn't mind seeing Laraque knock the f**k out! LOL

There's no shortage of 'em, that's for sure! Oh, and if he wouldn't mind smacking a few OLE chanters on his way out of the building, that would be swell! Smile

now that has the making of a PPV event, Laracque vs the Habs, my money is on Laracque, no one else could take him.

10Laraque requests a trade Empty Re: Laraque requests a trade Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:26 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

then it would be in the habs best interest to trade laraque away as they've made him a healthy scratch a few times this season and he's been injury prone. then the habs can take chris neil off our hands for what would be the best return pick plus Prospect :D

11Laraque requests a trade Empty Re: Laraque requests a trade Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Laraque is a classy guy, hands down. No reason for anyone to criticize him here. If he wants out, that should say something about the Montreal team.

12Laraque requests a trade Empty Re: Laraque requests a trade Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Oh great, the canadiens with no enforcer lol.

Fulfill the prophecy guy, GET CHRIS NEIL!!!!

13Laraque requests a trade Empty Re: Laraque requests a trade Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Dash wrote:Laraque is a classy guy, hands down. No reason for anyone to criticize him here. If he wants out, that should say something about the Montreal team.

Yeah he is a good guy. I think he is fairly one dimensional in what has become a diminished requirement around the league. I think he is a really good guy (as most tough guys are).

14Laraque requests a trade Empty Re: Laraque requests a trade Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:20 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

For sure, it's the "shut up and collect your paycheck" remarks that I take issue with. He has every right to not be happy. I think he was looking forward to playing for his hometown team and is upset that he doesn't get that chance. He deserves to play, and if there's a team that will give him a job, he deserves to play there.

15Laraque requests a trade Empty Re: Laraque requests a trade Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Dash wrote:Laraque is a classy guy, hands down. No reason for anyone to criticize him here. If he wants out, that should say something about the Montreal team.
Exactly what I was thinking. Its amazing how people will judge others despite being completely ignorant of the details.

This is likely because of the Kostitsyn situation. That team is in utter shambles. Its just like us last season...Its enlightening to see how drugs and unsavoury connections can do that to a relatively skilled team.

Character is what matters in these times and GL has character. Criticizing him instead of his team is plain stupid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum