GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

When does Ottawa become a Cup Contender?

+11
sandysensfan
Devo
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
PTFlea
SensGirl11
asq2
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

When does Ottawa become a Cup Contender?

When does Ottawa become a Cup Contender? - Page 6 Vote_lcap25%When does Ottawa become a Cup Contender? - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 3 ]
When does Ottawa become a Cup Contender? - Page 6 Vote_lcap25%When does Ottawa become a Cup Contender? - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 3 ]
When does Ottawa become a Cup Contender? - Page 6 Vote_lcap214%When does Ottawa become a Cup Contender? - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 8 ]
When does Ottawa become a Cup Contender? - Page 6 Vote_lcap252%When does Ottawa become a Cup Contender? - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 52% [ 29 ]
When does Ottawa become a Cup Contender? - Page 6 Vote_lcap223%When does Ottawa become a Cup Contender? - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 23% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 56

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

DGB looks on the bright side of Ottawa:

http://www.downgoesbrown.com/2011/01/looking-on-bright-side-of-ottawa.html

Let's just say that the franchise-record seven-year streak of not losing to the Maple Leafs in the playoffs shows absolutely no sign of ending any time in the next decade.

Don't know why, but I found that one quite funny.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

And this one makes you think, doesn't it?

The team is almost certain to have a top ten pick at this year's draft, so get ready to say hello to the next Brian Lee.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

OMG, how did I not put this one first!

They're about to embark on a thorough rebuilding of an Ontario-based team under the leadership of a former Anaheim Ducks general manager -- how could that ever go wrong?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:DGB looks on the bright side of Ottawa:

I think this was posted a few days ago somewhere here... but I'll let you fluff on...

Wink

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:Can you imagine if we sign Brad Richards, get Landeskog and Rundblad and Cowen have Doughty-esque rookie seasons? WIth all the BS we've been given by the Hockey gods, it's time for some candys thrown our way When does Ottawa become a Cup Contender? - Page 6 159628

Yeah really...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I prefer to take a less enthusiastic approach and hope that Karlsson and Cowen or Rundblad can be our Keith and Seabrook. Wink

shabbs wrote:

I think this was posted a few days ago somewhere here... but I'll let you fluff on...

Wink

"Thanks to the purchase of an insurance policy that pays $100 for each Pascal Leclaire injury, the team will turn a profit on the season of roughly seven billion dollars."

Laughing3

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:

Wink

It came out on Tuesday. I'm a bit behind but not that much. Or did you mean "a couple" when you said "a few"?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Did a search for "downgoesbrown" on site:gmhockey.com within the last week and nothing came up. So unless someone posted just a snippet with no attribution, it wasn't posted.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Did a search for "downgoesbrown" on site:gmhockey.com within the last week and nothing came up. So unless someone posted just a snippet with no attribution, it wasn't posted.

Maybe it was attributed to "down goes brown" or "dgb"? Shrug

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Right here:

http://www.gmhockey.com/t5107p760-ottawa-senators-tidbits-quick-hits#217321

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:Did a search for "downgoesbrown" on site:gmhockey.com within the last week and nothing came up. So unless someone posted just a snippet with no attribution, it wasn't posted.

Is there anyone who can look into our search feature? It sucks like a vacuum.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Wink

It came out on Tuesday. I'm a bit behind but not that much. Or did you mean "a couple" when you said "a few"?
It's ok man... I forgive you...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

The domain name is downgoesbrown.com

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bass Destruction wrote:Right here:

http://www.gmhockey.com/t5107p760-ottawa-senators-tidbits-quick-hits#217321

In which case I don't understand why it's not in the google search cache even now. Oh, well.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

The domain name is downgoesbrown.com

Speaking of downgoesbrown, anyone catch this?

"Thanks to the purchase of an insurance policy that pays $100 for each Pascal Leclaire injury, the team will turn a profit on the season of roughly seven billion dollars."

Laughing3

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Is there anyone who can look into our search feature? It sucks like a vacuum.

Does anyone know what our search feature is *supposed* to do? It appears that it only searches (by default, without going to 'Advanced Search') for keywords in the subject. But then there is a time-bracket component, because it won't find some threads based on what feels like the time -- but I'm not sure if it's the creation time or last-comment time; probably the latter.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Wink

It's ok man... I forgive you...

Thanks, I feel better already Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum