GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens Release Camp Roster

+6
Milkman
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
asq2
jamvan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:08 pm

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore

He had a wicked wristshot at the rookie camp leading up to the rookie games, I can see him as the top goal scorer for Bingo this season if he stays healty

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

32Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:26 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M_Christopher wrote:He had a wicked wristshot at the rookie camp leading up to the rookie games, I can see him as the top goal scorer for Bingo this season if he stays healty

Funky Bunch (that's code for Mark), what do you know of Svenson? Is he gonna be signed?

33Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:33 pm

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:He had a wicked wristshot at the rookie camp leading up to the rookie games, I can see him as the top goal scorer for Bingo this season if he stays healty

Funky Bunch (that's code for Mark), what do you know of Svenson? Is he gonna be signed?

Funky Bunch? Sweet, I'm so big, I'm a 'bunch' Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 668437 (Thats a heavy 170lbs)

Nothing confirmed or rumoured but personally I can't imagine Svendsen not being signed to a two-way deal based off of his performance so far.

He's had to good of a camp so far.

34Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M_Christopher wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Funky Bunch? Sweet, I'm so big, I'm a 'bunch' Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 668437 (Thats a heavy 170lbs)

Nothing confirmed or rumoured but personally I can't imagine Svendsen not being signed to a two-way deal based off of his performance so far.

Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. Remember? Long time ago...in a galaxy far...

35Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:57 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Oh right Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 812636 You'd think I would be used to that by now Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 668437

36Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dancing Dumbo

37Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:00 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:Dancing Dumbo

You really like that elephant huh?

Still doesn't top -Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 639591

38Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Saw one of those on Sunday.

39Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:18 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

M_Christopher wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Oh right Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 812636 You'd think I would be used to that by now Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 668437
A buddy of Yablonski's has given the heads up that Svendson is a great guy and great player to have around. He'll be signed for sure.

40Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:18 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

M_Christopher wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 284208

This is pretty much a signature in trade discussions: Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 639591 Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 50327

41Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:20 pm

jamvan wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

A buddy of Yablonski's has given the heads up that Svendson is a great guy and great player to have around. He'll be signed for sure.

Not a huge shock. Most guys that come out of college and graduate are fairly mature and are more ready then any player for the next step to the professional ranks.

42Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M_Christopher wrote:

I stole the elephant from one of Amnesia's posts. But the two best are obviously:

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

43Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:58 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 284208

Is that your way of telling us you're a happy republican Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 89286

Does Sensgirl know about this?

44Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:55 pm

So what is the chance that Cowan impresses enough at camp to stick around, or do you send him back to JR to win a mem cup and a gold medal at the WJHC.

PS...like my avatar...figured it was time to get one.

EDIT

Ah crap mine is an animated gif...it isn't working when uploaded...

Last edited by Dawg's Wife on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

45Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:56 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Dawg's Wife wrote:So what is the chance that Cowan impresses enough at camp to stick around, or do you send him back to JR to win a mem cup and a gold medal at the WJHC.

good ole brucey

46Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:57 pm

M_Christopher wrote:
Dawg's Wife wrote:So what is the chance that Cowan impresses enough at camp to stick around, or do you send him back to JR to win a mem cup and a gold medal at the WJHC.

good ole brucey

It's supposed to be animated...

found a whole bunch of them that are hilarious.

Edit...there we go...

47Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:00 pm

EDIT

Unless he is absolutely unbelievable in camp, and by unbelievable I mean the best DMan in camp, you send him back to spend the year winning and getting healthy.

48Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 3 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:36 pm

RobbyJ wrote:

EDIT

Unless he is absolutely unbelievable in camp, and by unbelievable I mean the best DMan in camp, you send him back to spend the year winning and getting healthy.

No kidding. I definitely don't want Cowen and Karlsson coming up for renewal at the same time. I'd have Chara/Redden nightmares. Granted they'd be RFA for the next contract but still...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum