GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens Release Camp Roster

+6
Milkman
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
asq2
jamvan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

16Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Milkman wrote:Anybody know what happened to Ben Blood?

Cant attend any pro camps if you are in College.

17Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Condra was a college guy right? Did he make the move to Bingo last year or is this his first year of pro? Just curious.

18Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:12 pm

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore

This is his first season of AHL.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

19Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:18 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:

Sorry, thought North Dakota was the NCAA.

So, whey is he not there, then?

20Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:11 pm

wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:

The NCAA is College.

21Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Condra was a college guy right? Did he make the move to Bingo last year or is this his first year of pro? Just curious.

Played until his senior year at ND. So impressed with that kid.

22Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:
wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:

The NCAA is College.

OK, so I was correct. Whew! But I thought if you go to a pro try out you lose eligibility (which is why Wiercioch is not here).

23Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:23 pm

wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:
wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:

The NCAA is College.

OK, so I was correct. Whew! But I thought if you go to a pro try out you lose eligibility (which is why Wiercioch is not here).

You are exactly correct.

24Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:31 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'd like my son to play in the ECAC.

25Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I must be losing it. I thought your original reply was correcting what I said. I think it's time to turn the AC on (damn fall weather, heat on at night, then you fry in the afternoon).

26Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:36 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:I'd like my son to play in the ECAC.

Great division. He either has to be a hell of a hockey player or an absolute brilliant student.

27Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:38 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I'd like my son to play in the ECAC.

Great division. He either has to be a hell of a hockey player or an absolute brilliant student.

We shall see... Clarkson is almost directly in front of my house. Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 668437

28Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Ive played there before. Such a nice facility.

29Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey guys. I posted a poll on the main page from a topic on Random thoughts. I would really appreciate it if you'd respond to it.

- Unknown Author

30Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:01 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:

Played until his senior year at ND. So impressed with that kid.

Yeah really. I like him before I saw him at the Rookie Tourney.

31Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:08 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

He had a wicked wristshot at the rookie camp leading up to the rookie games, I can see him as the top goal scorer for Bingo this season if he stays healty

32Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

M_Christopher wrote:He had a wicked wristshot at the rookie camp leading up to the rookie games, I can see him as the top goal scorer for Bingo this season if he stays healty

Funky Bunch (that's code for Mark), what do you know of Svenson? Is he gonna be signed?

33Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 Empty Re: Sens Release Camp Roster Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:33 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:He had a wicked wristshot at the rookie camp leading up to the rookie games, I can see him as the top goal scorer for Bingo this season if he stays healty

Funky Bunch (that's code for Mark), what do you know of Svenson? Is he gonna be signed?

Funky Bunch? Sweet, I'm so big, I'm a 'bunch' Sens Release Camp Roster - Page 2 668437 (Thats a heavy 170lbs)

Nothing confirmed or rumoured but personally I can't imagine Svendsen not being signed to a two-way deal based off of his performance so far.

He's had to good of a camp so far.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum