GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heatley's press conference

+29
Cap'n Clutch
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
Amnesia021
Vandelay
Hoags
dennycrane
Acrobat
beedub
jamvan
asq2
wprager
Hayden
Jordo
BigRig
Sens19
SensGirl11
Hockeyhero22000
caissie_1
PKC
PTFlea
shabbs
Hobiesens
rooneypoo
SensFan71
LethalLehner
TeamRenzo
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 16]

226Heatley's press conference - Page 16 Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:54 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

RobbyJ wrote:Wpranger,

You forgot to include Kuba when you listing replacements for Redden/Corvo and Mez.

Hey, I'm forgetting a lot more tan just that, but Kuba is definitely a big omissions, thanks.

Others include thelikes of McAmmond, Stillman/Commodore (although they were not part of the 15-3 start), Eaves, and I'm probably still missing some.

227Heatley's press conference - Page 16 Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:39 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronie wrote:WHOA!! That's a very good question SD. For the sake of argument, who is NOT to be considered, or rather who currently on the Sens roster, In your opinion, is to be considered untouchable?

Alfredsson, Spezza, Karlssson.

Everyone else is up for the right goal scorer. However, it gets tricky though. I wouldn't trade Wiercioch for anything less than a MASSIVE deal that sets us up on the backend. Nor would I jump to trade Cowen.

I would offer Foligno as the centerpiece. But is that enough?

228Heatley's press conference - Page 16 Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:41 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Without quoting the whole post, those are fairly in line with how I view the East as well Prager.

229Heatley's press conference - Page 16 Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:59 pm

I wish this Heatley BS would just end ... let's get this season started and surprise people (i.e. I want afiganov).

and I want these guys back to their normal selves which i think Clouston will do...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum