GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #12: Sens @ Press, Nov 8, 2016, 8:00pm

+2
tim1_2
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Clinton vs. Trump is the main event, with EK vs. PK on the undercard. Someone please fill in some more details as this is as far as I dare go posting a new thread from my phone.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I believe the lines are going to be the same as last game, with Claesson still in for Wideman. Anderson was confirmed as the starter.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gonna be a tough game. Nashville is pissed off about how badly they're playing and will look to beat us senseless.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah... I think I'm gonna watch the last episode of America, land of the lost tonight instead. I expect the season final to play itself out with the bad guy being shown the door.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Gonna be a tough game.  Nashville is pissed off about how badly they're playing and will look to beat us senseless.

Should be easy with PK Subban leading the way. What an exciting game-changer he is.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's an SSf favourite, is he?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Yeah... I think I'm gonna watch the last episode of America, land of the lost tonight instead. I expect the season final to play itself out with the bad guy being shown the door.

I know he won't win, but could you imagine if Trump actually somehow won?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If he won it wouldn't be such a bad thing.  Only four years (less of the Secret Service are not very vigilant)  and he won't be allowed to actually do anything stupid. Meanwhile the great US of A will be knocked down a peg so they won't be nearly as full of themselves.  Might make them try harder and be good in the long run.

My biggest concern is that my brother in law would become absolutely insufferable, but that's my problem,  right?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So it looks like Bobby will be trying out on the left wing. If it works out would be fantastic.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Matrix looking great, as usual. Chris Neil is also very good at punching.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lack of offense is horrific right now.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not concerned. Offense comes in bunches.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Yeah... I think I'm gonna watch the last episode of America, land of the lost tonight instead. I expect the season final to play itself out with the bad guy being shown the door.

Dude.... time to panic.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Dude.... time to panic.

I often say "Never underestimate the stupidity of the average American." But I sure did not think that this would happen. I knew it'd be close, but it looks like the white, backwater, racist, homophobic, idiotic rednecks really came out in force this time.

Anyway, back to the hockey game....

Yeah, we need Ryan, Hoffman, Stone, and Brassard to start actually burying chances. It's as simple as that. But me (and others here) have been issuing words of warning about Hoffman and Ryan for a year now.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Dude.... time to panic.

I often say "Never underestimate the stupidity of the average American."  But I sure did not think that this would happen.  I knew it'd be close, but it looks like the white, backwater, racist, homophobic, idiotic rednecks really came out in force this time.  

Anyway, back to the hockey game....

Yeah, we need Ryan, Hoffman, Stone, and Brassard to start actually burying chances.  It's as simple as that.  But me (and others here) have been issuing words of warning about Hoffman and Ryan for a year now.

It's pretty insulting and unfair to suggest you are any of those things if you like trump.

His presidicent will be the same as any other republican.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum