GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #5: Lightning @ Sens, Oct 22, 2016, 7:00pm

+3
MarkStone
Flo The Action
tim1_2
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoffman Turris Stone
Smith Brassard Ryan
Pageau Kelly Pyatt
Dzingel Varone Neil

Methot EK
Phaneuf Ceci
Boro Wideman

Anderson

So Puempel and Chabot are out. I imagine we see Lazar back soon (1G + SO goal last night for Bingo), and Puempel waived. Chabot has 7 min of ice time so far, but I'm ok with that as long as he gets back in soon or returned.

Senator-killer Big Ben will tend the twine Vasilevski in nets for the Bolts who are coming off a 4-0 shutout to the Avs.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah that's what I saw. Pageau on the LW. PTFlea will be happy. Can't say I'm super happy with those combinations. I much prefer pageau playing with Dzingel and Pyatt.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Hoffman Turris Stone
Smith Brassard Ryan
Pageau Kelly Pyatt
Dzingel Varone Neil

Methot EK
Phaneuf Ceci
Boro Wideman

Anderson

So Puempel and Chabot are out. I imagine we see Lazar back soon (1G + SO goal last night for Bingo), and Puempel waived. Chabot has 7 min of ice time so far, but I'm ok with that as long as he gets back in soon or returned.

Senator-killer Big Ben will tend the twine Vasilevski in nets for the Bolts who are coming off a 4-0 shutout to the Avs.
Was puempel really waived or is that what you expect?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I said I think Lazar will be back soon and Puempel waived (soon).

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I kinda like that 4th line to be honest, although Dzingel deserves lots of ice time. The bottom 6 has been great, and I think these revised linea will just keep the good times rolling. Once Bobby wakes up, things will be grand.

MarkStone

MarkStone
Rookie
Rookie

Bobby isn't awake? God people have such unrealistic expectations

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

MarkStone wrote:Bobby isn't awake? God people have such unrealistic expectations

I mostly agree. I'm fine with his production so far, but I do think he could produce even more and finish more than he does now.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pageau on the wing is good, but it serves little purpose with kelly.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Pageau on the wing is good, but it serves little purpose with kelly.
I agree. He's gonna have to be more of a finisher since Kells isn't exactly going to score a bunch

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

In a game where ottawa will he in a tight spot to win to begin with maybe they want to test if pageau can be productive on the wing. Going forward a year or two if they want to keep him that might be one of the spots he could land on. Get an eye test out of the way

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MarkStone wrote:Bobby isn't awake? God people have such unrealistic expectations

2 5v5 points so far, and those were both in that game against Toronto. He had 12 minutes last game, so I guess Boucher agrees with my assessment. I give him a harder time than most guys, but I really think, much like ZBad, he'll never really take the next step because he just won't try hard enough. 

Love him as a person though.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:

2 5v5 points so far, and those were both in that game against Toronto. He had 12 minutes last game, so I guess Boucher agrees with my assessment. I give him a harder time than most guys, but I really think, much like ZBad, he'll never really take the next step because he just won't try hard enough. 

Love him as a person though.
I'm not sure I agree. He seems to try hard enough out there. I think it's all about expectations and so far it's really hard to live up to them. I think he should be good for a little above 60 points this year. He'll go on mini streaks. It's how it is.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Would've been nice to have a top 6 forward do something tonight. 

Chris Neil's goal turned the tide in our favour for a while, but unfortunately he can't do it by himself. 

The PK wasn't good.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, just forget that one.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Yeah, just forget that one.

Yup shrug our shoulders at another piss poor showing. Farter

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum