GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Veteran D man could see some time in the press box soon...

+6
top shelf15
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Straight Shooter
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I posted this in the General Hockey Talk thread but I believe this deserves a thread of it's own.

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2010/12/30/16709771.html

Clouston confirmed that he is toying with the idea of making one of his two highest paid defencemen a healthy scratch.

- Unknown Author

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i bet it's kuba but it's probably gonchar that would need it most. kuba is gone in my eyes.

Straight Shooter

Straight Shooter
Rookie
Rookie

kuba will be gone for a 3rd or 4th. the more he plays the worse the pick. the more he sits the worse the pick.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kuba's the obvious choice. He is already on the bottom pair and doesn't see much special teams time either. He's almost got one foot in the press box already. It helps that Lee played well in his last two games as well so putting Lee in on the bottom pair shouldn't worry Clouston too much.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I posted this in the General Hockey Talk thread but I believe this deserves a thread of it's own.

Clouston confirmed that he is toying with the idea of making one of his two highest paid defencemen a healthy scratch.

Kuba has the ability to sit one out and come back with a 3-point game.

So far his Senators career has played out like this: Lead the team in assists, get injured, come back, have a few consecutive multi-point games, do nothing for awhile, get injured, put up multi-point games... and so on.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not only should Kuba sit, he should sit on it and rotate.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Not only should Kuba sit, he should sit on it and rotate.

Veteran D man could see some time in the press box soon... Fonz10

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I posted this in the General Hockey Talk thread but I believe this deserves a thread of it's own.

So far his Senators career has played out like this: Lead the team in assists, get injured, come back, have a few consecutive multi-point games, do nothing for awhile, get injured, put up multi-point games... and so on.

He's ruining his trend. He's done nothing after his most recent return from injury. Perhaps Fisher should use HIM as target practice and not Leclaire? Thinking

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
He's ruining his trend. He's done nothing after his most recent return from injury. Perhaps Fisher should use HIM as target practice and not Leclaire? Thinking

Anyone who wears the Sens colours gets some respect from me...but while Fisher is hitting Kuba in the noodle, can he turn his stick on himself too?

top shelf15

Rookie
Rookie

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

What about a triple bank shot taking out both Kuba and Kovelev while just grazing Gonchar ,thus sending gonchar a warning to smarten up or he is next Nod

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

A nice press box retreat will do wonders :D

Ahhhhh yeeeaaahhhhh!!! Dancing

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll take a QUADruple bank shot with Fisher taking himself out by accident as well.

top shelf15

Rookie
Rookie

SpezDispenser wrote:I'll take a QUADruple bank shot with Fisher taking himself out by accident as well.
I like the cut of your jib Laugh1

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

This thread has a fever... and the only prescription is... more laughing...