GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heatley's press conference

+29
Cap'n Clutch
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
Amnesia021
Vandelay
Hoags
dennycrane
Acrobat
beedub
jamvan
asq2
wprager
Hayden
Jordo
BigRig
Sens19
SensGirl11
Hockeyhero22000
caissie_1
PKC
PTFlea
shabbs
Hobiesens
rooneypoo
SensFan71
LethalLehner
TeamRenzo
33 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 16]

1Heatley's press conference Empty Heatley's press conference Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:48 am

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

Does anyone think that Heater will have anything interesting to say or will it be like most of my posts...a lot of words but no real substance?!?!

2Heatley's press conference Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:52 am

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

There will only enough substance for him to feel that he will deflect enough attention for when he starts the Olympic training camp. That is my prediction. I am not sure it will work as his agents have been providing him with Dung advice.

3Heatley's press conference Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:05 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

not that there may be a lot divulged in this conference, but if anyone wants to discuss this presser, feel free to drop into chat, will be hanging out there post Heatley talks for any reactions or such. I believe someone here posted it was going to be at around 1 EDT if I am not mistaken.

4Heatley's press conference Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:51 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone have the specifics on when and where (TV, internet, radio) I can tune in to hear this presser?

5Heatley's press conference Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:00 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:Anyone have the specifics on when and where (TV, internet, radio) I can tune in to hear this presser?

all I found was this, someone from the citizen is running a live blog

http://communities.canada.com/ottawacitizen/blogs/hockeycapital/default.aspx

6Heatley's press conference Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:01 am

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

rooneypoo wrote:Anyone have the specifics on when and where (TV, internet, radio) I can tune in to hear this presser?

It's at 1pm and Team 1200 will be broadcasting it.

7Heatley's press conference Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:07 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hobiesens wrote:

Is that 1pm Eastern or 1pm Pacific? It's happening in Kelowna, BC.

8Heatley's press conference Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:12 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Hobiesens wrote:

I would say that would be 1 pm EDT eh? which I believe is 10 Pacific time if I am not mistaken, not too early that Heatley will be out of his gitches.

9Heatley's press conference Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:14 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Hobiesens wrote:

Thanks, Hobiesens! Cheers. Cheers

10Heatley's press conference Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:17 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This better be good. Ahhhhh!

11Heatley's press conference Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:21 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:This better be good. Ahhhhh!

I have a feeling there's a lot of disappointment headed your way.

Allow me to summarize it for you:

"I feel like I need a change of scenery...I'm ready to come back to the team should no trade be made available...there are differences in philosophy between me and the Senators organization...I'm focused on Team Canada's Olympic orientation camp for now, we'll see what happens with the NHL when the time gets closer..."

12Heatley's press conference Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:23 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:

"I feel like I need a change of scenery...I'm ready to come back to the team should no trade be made available...there are differences in philosophy between me and the Senators organization...I'm focused on Team Canada's Olympic orientation camp for now, we'll see what happens with the NHL when the time gets closer..."

Unless he's decided to ask for forgiveness so that he can be brought back into the fold (which I doubt will happen), I think it will be even more bland than that.

13Heatley's press conference Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:24 am

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

You can also follow it with the Citizens blog...

http://communities.canada.com/ottawacitizen/blogs/hockeycapital/archive/2009/08/21/liveblog-heatley-speaks.aspx

14Heatley's press conference Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:

Correct. Maybe sprinkled in with:

I feel I can play more minutes and take over a bigger part of the on ice club, but me and Cory didn't see eye to eye. My main focus is to win a championship and be an effective leader both on and off the ice, and that includes PKing and manning the PP1 and line 1. If I can't have it here, I'm in a position where I'm young enough to try for it somewhere else. There's a lot of pride for me here, I want to be the go-to guy.

15Heatley's press conference Empty Re: Heatley's press conference Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:27 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:

Correct. Maybe sprinkled in with:

I feel I can play more minutes and take over a bigger part of the on ice club, but me and Cory didn't see eye to eye. My main focus is to win a championship and be an effective leader both on and off the ice, and that includes PKing and manning the PP1 and line 1. If I can't have it here, I'm in a position where I'm young enough to try for it somewhere else. There's a lot of pride for me here, I want to be the go-to guy.

sounds like a lot of pre-fabricated PR bulla$$, but that is exactly what his agents will want him to say.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum