GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's time ~~~~~!!!!! P-A-N-I-C !!!!!~~~~~~

+16
beedub
COLLAR UP
rooneypoo
PKC
LethalLehner
dennycrane
Mojo
Acrobat
jamvan
LeCaptain
Sens4thecup
wprager
asq2
beerandsens
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

almost shut out back to back games....

It's time ~~~~~!!!!! P-A-N-I-C !!!!!~~~~~~ Panic_button21

Last edited by Number Twenty Nine on Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

time for heads to roll, will you at least admit it?

We are the new LEAFS.....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No one's safe this weekend with the exception of Heatley and Alfie. Everyone's for sale. This can't go on anymore - and most of you will admit, I've been pretty patient.

I would hesitate trading Spezza while his value is disgustingly low though, I would try to wait it out until draft day. But...since no one else on this crappy little team is worth anything, he might have to go.

Sad time to be a Sens fan. It really is...I can't recall feeling this badly about the team in a long, long time.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

they are just so hard to watch
i feel like we're doomed
i can't even see a trade fixing this
but doing nothing will be even less productive
that was a bruuuuuutal game, and i only caught the 3rd
lets just assume its destiny trying to give us a 1st or 2nd pick
that makes me feel a little better, brings my satisfaction for 0% to 0.5% Sad

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Winchester looks good. It's nice to see him get the goal last night.

I thought Kelly was OK as well.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

So yeah, wasn't it not a shut-out? scratch

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote:No one's safe this weekend with the exception of Heatley and Alfie. Everyone's for sale. This can't go on anymore - and most of you will admit, I've been pretty patient.

I would hesitate trading Spezza while his value is disgustingly low though, I would try to wait it out until draft day. But...since no one else on this crappy little team is worth anything, he might have to go.

Sad time to be a Sens fan. It really is...I can't recall feeling this badly about the team in a long, long time.

Try "never". At least 15 years ago they were bad but that was the expectation. Phillips was brutal. Heatley got 2 shots on goal -- Vermette, Kelly, Winchester and Phillips all had more! Alfredsson hasn't been skating the last few games. Picard is playing like he did in the pre-season. Why is Foligno getting more ice time than Donovan? Why is Cody Bass still here?

You wanna blam *all of that* on Spezza? Get real. It's Emery 2.0. Ray is gone, as are Redden, Meszaros and McGrattan. It made no flipping difference. Maybe it's Spartacat's fault, who knows.

Sit them down. Tell them to go and wait at the bus stop (while the transit strike is on). Maybe take the whole friggin' team down to the old arena a la Rocky III. Practice there and let the 67s play at the SBP, since they deserve it more.

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

Apart from dealing everyone away, shouldn't we be mentioning a coaching change as well? (As much as I'm against it.)

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Let's fire the equipment managers and zamboni drivers as well.

Hell, tell Melnyk to GTFO so Balsillie can move the team to Hamilton.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

asq2 wrote:Winchester looks good. It's nice to see him get the goal last night.

I thought Kelly was OK as well.

i only saw the 3rd, so i can only agree with the winchester part of it. kelly didnt really deserve that penalty. That must have been the tsn turning point! tongue

Should be interesting to see what happens going forward. Tomorrow it will be the same team on the ice, after that, who knows.

Its not going to be trading a guy like Neil or Vermette that is going to be a major change, Im against trading Spezza at this point in time, but that could very well be coming. He looks like he doesnt even want to be here..

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I'm not even sad, it's so depressing I find it funny...

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

hey i just realized my sense of self worth is somewhat tied to the senators success. i'm at an all time low.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:I'm not even sad, it's so depressing I find it funny...

You're just lucky your meds are starting to kick in. Facing this straight is a Wing Dang Doodle.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
You wanna blam *all of that* on Spezza? Get real. It's Emery 2.0. Ray is gone, as are Redden, Meszaros and McGrattan. It made no flipping difference. Maybe it's Spartacat's fault, who knows.

I wish there was another way, but what would you suggest? I love Spezza, but he's the only guy on the entire team with any trade value. What can you say? I'd rather not - in fact, I'm still pretty against it, but what are you gonna do? This team is horrendous. They have been for a calender year - or more - Fisher has a stupid NMC, Heatley is Heatley and he has a NMC, same with Alfie, Phillips has a NTC - which admittedly we can get around if we try. Volchenkov I guess, but other than he and Spezza who is worth a Dung right now trade value wise? Vermette - no. Kelly - no. Every other sad forward plug - no. Kuba - man do I ever want a first for this guy. Picard - pfft whatever. Schubert - hardy har har. Smith - very little value.

You can't trade the whole team - they have no value. Hilarious. I wanna Diddle puke.

So where does that leave you? Right back to Spezza. I hope by some magical bean we can re-build around the three forwards, I want to believe that more than anything, but we have no assets to acquire prospects and picks to acquire a team that has a clue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum