GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3

+12
PKC
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
PTFlea
Riprock
Sens19
Hayden
SensFan71
TheAvatar
wprager
beedub
Tuk Tuk
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

46Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:08 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:
RobbyJ wrote:
Those in glass houses.....

Neely was a prominent member of this board, I for one enjoyed having him around. It's a message board so things tend to get overblown, but I just wish he could have learned to ignore some of the insigating posts from newer members.

I will miss having him around. This board is lessened by the loss.

Severely lessened. None of the newer posters can hold a candle to what he brought.

And in my opinion, that is no way to try and get new members. Very disrespectful coming from a co-founder.

If yiu want a 7 person clique, keep shunning new members and holding them up to a fading candle.

47Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:09 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

FireOnIce wrote:
And in my opinion, that is no way to try and get new members. Very disrespectful coming from a co-founder.

If yiu want a 7 person clique, keep shunning new members and holding them up to a fading candle.

I'm not happy right now.

48Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Sens19

Veteran
Veteran

I had no problem with Neely, if anything I enjoyed his humour in the little while I was here. This board has been great so far, so hopefully he'll be back

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

49Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

probably will as hemlock said there really isnt a better palce to go than here and i think that notch character drove neely to his end and then just the last straw here and as for spez say no new poster can measure up to what neely did it isnt really a shot at the new guys but no one person can be replaced by another and no matter what i always found neely had good points sometimes he come across the wrong way but i liked his posts i never fought with him but we did have some good convos

50Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:50 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Can we move this Neely tribute over to its own thread (he would have wanted it that way) and try to get this draft moving again? Seriously. You know how much Neely wanted a thread dedicated to himself. Who's next? I've done the bottom trim, now on to the 7" crown molding. Man, there's a lot of it. See you in the next round, probably.

51Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Who's next to pick. 4 pages and only 2 picks. Yikes

52Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:38 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Tough call for me, but I need a goaltender.

I'll go with Ryan Miller.

53Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

43 HowieMorenz- Brian Rafalski
44 beedub- Marian Gaborik
45 PKC- Ryan Miller
46 Tuk Tuk- Shea Weber
47 pgood-
48 Dash-
49 SpezzDispenser-
50 Hayden-
51 Wprager -
52 FireOnIce -
53 MurderOnIce-
54 cassie_1 -
55 Hemlock -
56 Sens19 -
57 Sensgirl11-
58 Blazer -
59 Marakh-
60 bluewhiteandgolf -
61 Bigrig77 -
62 Neely4Life -
63 Cap'n Clutch-

54Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

still looking to replace Neely.

55Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:29 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Tuk Tuk wrote:still looking to replace Neely.

Rather than replace him, allow for a re-draft of his players. Go back to the first player on the list, and ask them if they want to give up the player they have for the first player neely drafted. If they refuse, go to the next, and so on. Keep doing this until his players are integrated back into the game.

The catch is though, guys have to give up the player they currently have, and that player goes back into the overall draft pool. If the players that Neely drafted get passed over by everyone, they also go back into the general draft pool.

56Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:
Tuk Tuk wrote:still looking to replace Neely.

Rather than replace him, allow for a re-draft of his players. Go back to the first player on the list, and ask them if they want to give up the player they have for the first player neely drafted. If they refuse, go to the next, and so on. Keep doing this until his players are integrated back into the game.

The catch is though, guys have to give up the player they currently have, and that player goes back into the overall draft pool. If the players that Neely drafted get passed over by everyone, they also go back into the general draft pool.

Well, SensFan71 has said he'd love to get in. Ask him.

And if not, I would rather not upset the applecart for two players. Just skip Neely's picks the rest of the way, and leave those two players out in the cold. You would have a cascading effect if you started doing substitutions like that. It would be like adding a whole new round.

57Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:45 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anyone have pgood's pick?

58Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

If someone wants to take his spot, and his players, I am fine with that.

59Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

no, pgood hasnt responded. I have dash's, spez', and prager's though.

60Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:25 pm

I am ready after you pick for those guys Tuk.

61Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:33 am

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie

Sorry... I was out all day and I wasn't sure who I wanted so I didn't send out a list. In the mean time I'd like Scott Niedermayer please and thanks

62Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:36 am

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

43 HowieMorenz- Brian Rafalski
44 beedub- Marian Gaborik
45 PKC- Ryan Miller
46 Tuk Tuk- Shea Weber
47 pgood- Scott Niedermayer
48 Dash- Jay Bouwmeester
49 SpezzDispenser- Cam Ward
50 Hayden-
51 Wprager -
52 FireOnIce -
53 MurderOnIce-
54 cassie_1 -
55 Hemlock -
56 Sens19 -
57 Sensgirl11-
58 Blazer -
59 Marakh-
60 bluewhiteandgolf -
61 Bigrig77 -
62 Neely4Life -
63 Cap'n Clutch-

63Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:11 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, only 1 of the 7 picks I sent to Tuk Tuk have been picked. Just Hayden to go.

Tuk Tuk, in the unlikely even that Hayde grabs the other goalie on my list I think I'll have to update the list of picks I sent you. Please check your PM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum