GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3

+12
PKC
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
PTFlea
Riprock
Sens19
Hayden
SensFan71
TheAvatar
wprager
beedub
Tuk Tuk
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

151Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:30 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Marakh picks Brian Campbell.

152Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

Bluewhiteand golf picks Chris Mason

153Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:21 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

BigRig takes Alex Kovalev, Cas is up next

154Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:47 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Cas has taken Neely's spot, and Avatar has taken Hayden's spot. Good luck to you both,

155Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezD, can you update the mailing list to replace Neely with cas and Hayden with The Avatar?

156Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:SpezD, can you update the mailing list to replace Neely with cas and Hayden with The Avatar?

Okay.

157Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Tuk Tuk wrote:Cas has taken Neely's spot, and Avatar has taken Hayden's spot. Good luck to you both,

Thank you Smile And with my first selection, I choose: Bobby Ryan :___:

158Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Cap picks Ryan Suter and Tomas Vokoun

Cas, its your pick again

159Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:00 am

With my next pick, I choose: Whoever Colorado's goalie is going to be.

Laughing3

No no... I pick: Whoever NYI's goalie is going to be.

Laughing3 Laughing3

Seriously: Chris Osgood

160Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:50 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Colorado has two backups, so unless they make a deal they are going to split the games (maybe even bring in a third to split them even more). Plus that team is only going to win, like 35 games, max.

On the Island, we know that DiPietro is their #1. We also know he's >this< close to forced retirement.

Toronto is another weird situation. Toskala should be good for about a .500 percentage, but we're not scoring a point for OT losses, he's not going to get many shutouts, and Burke will be pushing The Monster as much as he can. Toskala is probably not going to get much more than 45 starts. Still, in later rounds, he could be a pick if you're desperate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum