GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3

+12
PKC
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
PTFlea
Riprock
Sens19
Hayden
SensFan71
TheAvatar
wprager
beedub
Tuk Tuk
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

31Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:22 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Sens19 wrote:Did Neely leave just because of the pool?

I think it may have been the final straw, but there were other contributing factors. He's been butting heads with a couple of new members. Probably got a warning or two (hey, even I did, sort of, and I was just being facetious).

Seriously, though, I've got to get off the computer. Later, all.

32Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Someone wake me when it is my turn lol... cause of my ridiculous lifestyle thanks to my stupid job, if it's my turn after 7:30 I won't be on again till tomorrow around 2, as I will be in bed, then work.

33Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:24 pm

wprager wrote:
Hayden wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:ah that stinks, yeah okay I know I shouldn't be posting here, I lost my chance to be in this game by not being here either, but love him or hate him, Neely was a great contributor here. It was great knowing you Neely.

Why don't you take over his team, then?

would love to if he is not coming back, but not my choice to make, will leave that to Tuk or Howie.

SensFan71 - you can take my spot - Zetterburg and Leclaire - I'm taking off next week and won't have access to Internet or cell.

Cheers,

Leclaire is gone? Since when? You got Mason, not Leclaire. Or did you just give awy your super-secret sleeper pick for next round? :^^^^:

Laughing3

Freudian slip!

34Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Dash wrote:Someone wake me when it is my turn lol... cause of my ridiculous lifestyle thanks to my stupid job, if it's my turn after 7:30 I won't be on again till tomorrow around 2, as I will be in bed, then work.

What's your stupid job? I thought mine had weird hours.

35Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

well we need to find a member to replace neely.

36Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

golf course green's department... 5:30 start.... not as bad as the 5 am though, but those days have seen the end for this year (since we don't get light until 6 now). Not as bad for some people who actually take naps or sleep soundly at night, but not for semi-insomniac's.

37Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:38 pm

I hate when I can't fall asleep.

Thanks for making your course so nice though. Not much better in this world than playing a well manicured and maintained golf course.

38Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh well. There goes one of my personal favourite posters in the last year. He cleaned up his act 100% and became one of the more interesting contributors.

I don't understand how someone like that coudn't hack some of the guys on here, but apparently he couldn't.

39Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:44 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

FireOnIce wrote:Love the Gaborik pick. Is this a Points Per Game pool or a points only pool?

I keed, I keed. DancingBanana

Laughing3

I know, risky pick. Could get 100 points or could get 10. I am counting on, no scratch that, praying he finds his health FingersCrossed

40Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:48 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Oh well. There goes one of my personal favourite posters in the last year. He cleaned up his act 100% and became one of the more interesting contributors.

I don't understand how someone like that coudn't hack some of the guys on here, but apparently he couldn't.

My initial reaction was that I was upset that he left, hence my good riddance response (which I now admit was wrong on my part). He really did turn it around, I know he had issues with certain people, but I don't know why he couldnt' just ignore them and go on talking with the people that he did get along with. I had issues with him at first, but they are completely gone and it's upsetting that he left. He was a great poster and he contributed all the time to this site.

Hopefully he comes back when he cools down.

41Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

FireOnIce wrote:
wprager wrote:
Hayden wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:ah that stinks, yeah okay I know I shouldn't be posting here, I lost my chance to be in this game by not being here either, but love him or hate him, Neely was a great contributor here. It was great knowing you Neely.

Why don't you take over his team, then?

would love to if he is not coming back, but not my choice to make, will leave that to Tuk or Howie.

SensFan71 - you can take my spot - Zetterburg and Leclaire - I'm taking off next week and won't have access to Internet or cell.

Cheers,

Leclaire is gone? Since when? You got Mason, not Leclaire. Or did you just give awy your super-secret sleeper pick for next round? :^^^^:

Laughing3

Freudian slip!

They both played for Columbus - I wasn't too far off. I meant Mason.

42Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:59 pm

FireOnIce wrote:
wprager wrote:
FireOnIce wrote:My guess is Neely. The mods did the right thing. He has no respect for other posters on here and that is not the environment the mods want to have for this site.

I have had a couple of PM's with them and I am pretty sure the guest is the poster formally known as Neely.

Mods had nothing to do with t. He deleted his account. Oh, and he'll be around, count on it. Say what you want about some of the recent goings on, it ain't any greener over in other places, and the level of knowledge is better here than on HB (plus he never got banned here).

If the mods didn't do it they should have from what I have seen.

He seemed like a spoiled little brat that if he didn't get his way, would just resort to name calling and throw message board fits and try to show his internet muscles.

He tried to take over this pool and tell Tuk what to do. It didn't go his way and he is gone. If the shoe fits...

As another poster (I think it was a Mod actually) already said, good riddance.
Those in glass houses.....

Neely was a prominent member of this board, I for one enjoyed having him around. It's a message board so things tend to get overblown, but I just wish he could have learned to ignore some of the insigating posts from newer members.

I will miss having him around. This board is lessened by the loss.

43Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

RobbyJ wrote:

Neely was a prominent member of this board, I for one enjoyed having him around. It's a message board so things tend to get overblown, but I just wish he could have learned to ignore some of the insigating posts from newer members.

Severely lessened. None of the newer posters can hold a candle to what he brought.

44Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:05 pm

To each their own I guess. He was on me every since I joined for no reason, I put him on ignore after a mod asked me to.

45Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:05 pm

RobbyJ wrote:
FireOnIce wrote:
wprager wrote:
FireOnIce wrote:My guess is Neely. The mods did the right thing. He has no respect for other posters on here and that is not the environment the mods want to have for this site.

I have had a couple of PM's with them and I am pretty sure the guest is the poster formally known as Neely.

Mods had nothing to do with t. He deleted his account. Oh, and he'll be around, count on it. Say what you want about some of the recent goings on, it ain't any greener over in other places, and the level of knowledge is better here than on HB (plus he never got banned here).

If the mods didn't do it they should have from what I have seen.

He seemed like a spoiled little brat that if he didn't get his way, would just resort to name calling and throw message board fits and try to show his internet muscles.

He tried to take over this pool and tell Tuk what to do. It didn't go his way and he is gone. If the shoe fits...

As another poster (I think it was a Mod actually) already said, good riddance.

Well said. Myself, I have a history of clashes with him, but I respect what he brought to the board as far as hockey goes. He's knowledgable and has some great insight. He'll be back. This happened to me a couple of months ago and I realized that this place is Hotel California. You can check out, but you can never leave.

46Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:08 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:
RobbyJ wrote:

Severely lessened. None of the newer posters can hold a candle to what he brought.

And in my opinion, that is no way to try and get new members. Very disrespectful coming from a co-founder.

If yiu want a 7 person clique, keep shunning new members and holding them up to a fading candle.

47Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

FireOnIce wrote:
And in my opinion, that is no way to try and get new members. Very disrespectful coming from a co-founder.

If yiu want a 7 person clique, keep shunning new members and holding them up to a fading candle.

I'm not happy right now.

48Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

I had no problem with Neely, if anything I enjoyed his humour in the little while I was here. This board has been great so far, so hopefully he'll be back

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum