GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3

+12
PKC
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
PTFlea
Riprock
Sens19
Hayden
SensFan71
TheAvatar
wprager
beedub
Tuk Tuk
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

16Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:08 pm

My guess is Neely. The mods did the right thing. He has no respect for other posters on here and that is not the environment the mods want to have for this site.

I have had a couple of PM's with them and I am pretty sure the guest is the poster formally known as Neely.

17Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:08 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

OK, I've got to get off for a while. I sent my next seven picks to Tuk Tuk and I meant what I said about picking for Neely. The other way, of course, is to just take his team out but no-one can reuse his picks.

18Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:09 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:ah that stinks, yeah okay I know I shouldn't be posting here, I lost my chance to be in this game by not being here either, but love him or hate him, Neely was a great contributor here. It was great knowing you Neely.

Why don't you take over his team, then?

19Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:09 pm

SensFan71 wrote:ah that stinks, yeah okay I know I shouldn't be posting here, I lost my chance to be in this game by not being here either, but love him or hate him, Neely was a great contributor here. It was great knowing you Neely.

Take his spot in this pool. PM Tuk and see if you can have it. I am sure he would let you.

20Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:11 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

FireOnIce wrote:My guess is Neely. The mods did the right thing. He has no respect for other posters on here and that is not the environment the mods want to have for this site.

I have had a couple of PM's with them and I am pretty sure the guest is the poster formally known as Neely.

You speak for the mods now?

21Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:11 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

would love to if he is not coming back, but not my choice to make, will leave that to Tuk or Howie.

22Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:12 pm

wprager wrote:OK, I've got to get off for a while. I sent my next seven picks to Tuk Tuk and I meant what I said about picking for Neely. The other way, of course, is to just take his team out but no-one can reuse his picks.

Thanks for thinking of the others in the pool and sending your picks to Tuk. Respect. :___:

23Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:13 pm

TheAvatar wrote:
FireOnIce wrote:My guess is Neely. The mods did the right thing. He has no respect for other posters on here and that is not the environment the mods want to have for this site.

You speak for the mods now?

Anyone can PM the mods can they not?

Anyways, back to this pool and hockey.

24Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:

would love to if he is not coming back, but not my choice to make, will leave that to Tuk or Howie.

SensFan71 - you can take my spot - Zetterburg and Leclaire - I'm taking off next week and won't have access to Internet or cell.

Cheers,

25Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Mods had nothing to do with t. He deleted his account. Oh, and he'll be around, count on it. Say what you want about some of the recent goings on, it ain't any greener over in other places, and the level of knowledge is better here than on HB (plus he never got banned here).

26Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:16 pm

Love the Gaborik pick. Is this a Points Per Game pool or a points only pool?

I keed, I keed. DancingBanana

27Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:16 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Hayden wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:

SensFan71 - you can take my spot - Zetterburg and Leclaire - I'm taking off next week and won't have access to Internet or cell.

Cheers,

hey that's okay Hayden, most guys just submit some picks to Tuk and that will continue the draft for you, not going to take someone's deserved spot because I didn't mention to anyone I was going to be off for a week, that was my blunder there. Smile Thanks anyway though.

28Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Did Neely leave just because of the pool?

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

29Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hayden wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Cheers,

Leclaire is gone? Since when? You got Mason, not Leclaire. Or did you just give awy your super-secret sleeper pick for next round? :^^^^:

30Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:22 pm

wprager wrote:

Mods had nothing to do with t. He deleted his account. Oh, and he'll be around, count on it. Say what you want about some of the recent goings on, it ain't any greener over in other places, and the level of knowledge is better here than on HB (plus he never got banned here).

If the mods didn't do it they should have from what I have seen.

He seemed like a spoiled little brat that if he didn't get his way, would just resort to name calling and throw message board fits and try to show his internet muscles.

He tried to take over this pool and tell Tuk what to do. It didn't go his way and he is gone. If the shoe fits...

As another poster (I think it was a Mod actually) already said, good riddance.

Last edited by FireOnIce on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

31Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens19 wrote:Did Neely leave just because of the pool?

I think it may have been the final straw, but there were other contributing factors. He's been butting heads with a couple of new members. Probably got a warning or two (hey, even I did, sort of, and I was just being facetious).

Seriously, though, I've got to get off the computer. Later, all.

32Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Someone wake me when it is my turn lol... cause of my ridiculous lifestyle thanks to my stupid job, if it's my turn after 7:30 I won't be on again till tomorrow around 2, as I will be in bed, then work.

33Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gm Hockey Fantasy Pool Round 3 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:24 pm

wprager wrote:
Hayden wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:

Cheers,

Leclaire is gone? Since when? You got Mason, not Leclaire. Or did you just give awy your super-secret sleeper pick for next round? :^^^^:

Laughing3

Freudian slip!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum