GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senators Top Prospect #2

+9
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
wprager
SensFan71
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
LethalLehner
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Senators Top Prospect #2

Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_lcap247%Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 47% [ 21 ]
Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_lcap27%Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 3 ]
Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_lcap24%Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 4% [ 2 ]
Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_lcap229%Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 13 ]
Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_lcap24%Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 4% [ 2 ]
Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_lcap22%Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 2% [ 1 ]
Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_lcap22%Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 45

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #2 Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:36 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

My problem with Zubov is his upper limit potential seems to be no higher than a servicable 2 way second line forward where as Weircioch and Cowen are both potentially top pairing D men. I guess I need to see more of Zubov.

If it's based on who's most NHL ready then Zubov is next in line to make the team and should get the vote.

47Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #2 Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:37 pm

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

Sorry, before I vote, I would just like a clarification. Are we voting for the next best prospect after Karlsson, or are we voting on who we would have slated in the number 2 spot or our own respective prospect list. This isn't really important for this poll, as I had Karlsson in the top spot, but is important for any future polls. And I apologize if this has been asked already.

48Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #2 Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:42 pm

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

For me it was really between Wiercioch and Cowen. It was difficult as they both project to be top 4 defencemen, but in different rolls. Wiercioch has more offensive upside, but obviously Cowen has more defensive upside. I just believe that potentially, Wiercioch's game can develop on the D side, while Cowen's won't improve much offensively.

Also i have more emotional ties to Wiercioch since he's been with the organization longer, and I believe in a certain level of seniority, but only in a tie breaking rule, and not a main point.

My vote was Wiercioch.

49Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #2 Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:Sorry, before I vote, I would just like a clarification. Are we voting for the next best prospect after Karlsson, or are we voting on who we would have slated in the number 2 spot or our own respective prospect list. This isn't really important for this poll, as I had Karlsson in the top spot, but is important for any future polls. And I apologize if this has been asked already.

The next best prospect after Karlsson. The guy with the most potential (in your opinion) to be an NHL (super) star.

50Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #2 Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:06 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:Sorry, before I vote, I would just like a clarification. Are we voting for the next best prospect after Karlsson, or are we voting on who we would have slated in the number 2 spot or our own respective prospect list. This isn't really important for this poll, as I had Karlsson in the top spot, but is important for any future polls. And I apologize if this has been asked already.

The next best prospect after Karlsson. The guy with the most potential (in your opinion) to be an NHL (super) star.

Ooooooooooooooh.... How do I change my vote then?

51Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #2 Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:18 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

I don't think you can... how did you interpret it? The next prospect to make the line-up?

52Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #2 Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:18 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

I edited the poll to allow members to cancel there vote. For anyone who was under the wrong impression and would like to change their vote just click the cancel vote button at the bottom of the poll and vote again for the player you'd like to pick based on SpezD's comments.

- Unknown Author

53Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #2 Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:19 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I edited the poll to allow members to cancel there vote.
Nice! My vote remains the same... Cowen.

54Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #2 Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:22 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Based on the criteria that I finally understand, I choose Lehner. I just have a feeling that he may be one of the 5 best goalies in the NHL by the time his turn rolls around.

55Senators Top Prospect #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #2 Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, it's just basically who are the top 20 prospects that we feel will are the most important, in order.

For example, I think Karlsson's the best prospect, so I voted for him. I think Wiercioch is the 2nd best, etc. etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum