GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What video game are you playing?

+38
Jordo
Da lil Guy
22_4_ever
tim1_2
SensHulk
Ev
stempniaksen
LethalLehner
SDH89
sens4win
Number Twenty Nine
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
garblar
Devo
M_Christopher
Amnesia021
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
PKC
Phoenix30
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
smash88
Riprock
wprager
LeCaptain
shabbs
caissie_1
Nasty Nas
Milkman
Mojo
beedub
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
The Silfer Server
SensFan71
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 67]

511What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sun May 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

I got Secret of Monkey Island off PSN recently.

I loved that series as a kid, now I get to play the first game which I missed.

512What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon May 24, 2010 11:17 am

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Taylor and Tyler holding screenshots of themselves in NHL 11.

What video game are you playing? - Page 35 12745610

513What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon May 24, 2010 11:20 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm gonna play with Edmonton as soon as the game comes out just to see how Hall plays (and c'mon, there's not way they take Seguin).

514What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon May 24, 2010 11:33 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Don't forget Eberle and MPS too Smile

Edmonton will be a sick team to play a dynasty with though, cause they have such a great young corp and you can easily make that team a contender by getting a goalie. Sign some FA's like Zherdev and Jagr too.

515What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:45 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

EA Sports has released some more details about NHL 11, and boy does it look exciting. Seems like they haven't made leaping strides like in previous years, but the tweaks do seem like they will make it a lot more fun.

- Broken Sticks will be included in the game. As well as when they are broken, if the puck hits them, it will affect the trajectory, so they will still be in play. Also the ability to hand your stick to your defenceman if it was them who had theirs broken.

- New Physics Hitting Engine: promises to make every hit different. The way you hit someone will directly affect how they react to the hit. Hit them low, they may flip over you. Hit them high, they will go down. To the right, they will spin, and so forth.

- New Faceoffs engine: Ability to kick the puck back. Ability to tie up the other player, gain body position. Lift their stick up. Take shots right off the draw, or just try and win it normally.

- Bringing back the old passing system where the length of time you hold the button determines how powerful the shot will be.

- Disallowed goals: There will be disallowed goals due to highsticking it in, or if it doesn't really go in. The play will be reviewed and determined whether or not it was good or not.

- The CHL will be in it, including all players, as Big Ev mentioned above.

- The Ultimate Team: a feature adopted from the FIFA and Madden series. I'm not going to try and explain it, but instead let you watch this instrumental video, not hosted by a beautiful woman:

516What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:48 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:I got Secret of Monkey Island off PSN recently.

I loved that series as a kid, now I get to play the first game which I missed.

Yeah I got them for 360. Still fun to this day.

517What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:52 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm looking forward to NHL 11, Dead Rising 2, NBA Elite.

EA is releasing a new NBA Jam as a download when you buy NBA Elite 11.

And Nintendo Wii is re-releasing Goldeneye 007. Looks to be updated as they have replaced Brosnan with Daniel Craig. Was the best multi-player 1st person shooter.

518What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:09 pm

garblar

garblar
Rookie
Rookie

anyone playing starcraft 2? just picked it up

519What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:32 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I've been playing StarTrek Online and it's ok but it's far from great. I think I might go back to some online role playing games; I used to play UltimaOnline; several years ago. I wonder what's available now in the realms of Massively Multiplayer games ...

520What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:45 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:I've been playing StarTrek Online and it's ok but it's far from great. I think I might go back to some online role playing games; I used to play UltimaOnline; several years ago. I wonder what's available now in the realms of Massively Multiplayer games ...

Lots of choices:

http://www.gameogre.com/topmmorpgs.htm

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/top-ten-mmorpg-games.asp

521What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:27 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Red Dead Redemption. It'll probably end in divorce.

522What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Sophomore
Sophomore

I had to throw away my MW2 game. I was playing it online and my wife couldn't stand the yelling, swearing and mood swings. She made it clear it was her or the game. It was a major decision but the game can't cook.

523What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

111519 wrote:I had to throw away my MW2 game. I was playing it online and my wife couldn't stand the yelling, swearing and mood swings. She made it clear it was her or the game. It was a major decision but the game can't cook.

Laughing3

524What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:59 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:

And Nintendo Wii is re-releasing Goldeneye 007. Looks to be updated as they have replaced Brosnan with Daniel Craig. Was the best multi-player 1st person shooter.

Actually the game will be released on X360/PS3/PC as well.

525What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:02 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

marakh wrote:
Dash wrote:

That's good because I always thought that 1st person shooter was too hard for a wii-type system

526What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:52 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Red Dead Redemption. It'll probably end in divorce.

Traded some games in for it today...excited to play. Also picked up God of War 3 and pre-ordered NHL 11.

527What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:35 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
Dash wrote:

I haven't heard anything about that, but would like it to be true. Do you have any info on it?

528What video game are you playing? - Page 35 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:59 am

PKC wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Red Dead Redemption. It'll probably end in divorce.

Traded some games in for it today...excited to play. Also picked up God of War 3 and pre-ordered NHL 11.

Have you played the demo yet? Seems like a good game but not enough for me to upgrade on NHL 10. My rule of thumb is every two years I get a new sports game. I rotate between Madden and EA NHL. This year is a Madden year. Mind you, I didn't like NHL 10. I found the game play slow and after whistle scrums annoying. NHL 11 seems to be a lot better for these two reasons alone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum