GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What video game are you playing?

+38
Jordo
Da lil Guy
22_4_ever
tim1_2
SensHulk
Ev
stempniaksen
LethalLehner
SDH89
sens4win
Number Twenty Nine
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
garblar
Devo
M_Christopher
Amnesia021
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
PKC
Phoenix30
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
smash88
Riprock
wprager
LeCaptain
shabbs
caissie_1
Nasty Nas
Milkman
Mojo
beedub
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
The Silfer Server
SensFan71
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 67]

271What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:50 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
marakh wrote:On a side note, Modern Warfare 2 sold 1.3 MIllion in the first day in UK alone What video game are you playing? - Page 19 679331

My living room TV has already been taken over by my boys who've played that game for roughly 20 of the 24 hours they've owned it.....

Now I remember why I bought a Sony for the bedroom. Well, that and as a married man with 3 kids, it was the only way I was getting any action back into the bedroom. What video game are you playing? - Page 19 489887 What video game are you playing? - Page 19 62136

HEYYYYYYY-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

272What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:56 am

marakh wrote:
hemlock wrote:
Devo wrote:Ok guys,

Xbox 360 or PS3?

Don't know which to get.

SNES still beats them both.

These systems will never compare to the SNES and its classic side scrollers. Smile

I'm still playing Chrono Trigger from time to time, and not one role playing game this GEneration comes even close to the epic-ness of that game What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Icon_wink

Nice. I recently went through all the FF games, including the 3 that were on NES/SNES that are available on GBA/DS. Ahh the memories....

273What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:37 pm

garblar

Rookie
Rookie

Anyone buy borderlands, its pretty fun. Also, if anyone wants a game of nhl10 on xbox add me on live with gamertag: garblar

Last edited by garblar on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

274What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:31 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I missed the boat on Borderlands when it was $39.99, so I think I'll pass. I'm actually waiting for Christmas to unleash the video game frezny. Demon's Souls and Dragon Age are waiting, bascially 200 hours of game right there.

275What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:37 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

NHL 10 Roster Update: Added Jakob Silfverberg and Andre Petersson.. only two things Sens fans can get excited for since they still have not added any other B-Sens players (no O'Brien, Schira, Kinrade, Condra...)

EDIT: Emil Sandin was also added.

Last edited by Dash on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

276What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:01 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Final Fantasy XIII announced for March 9 2010 What video game are you playing? - Page 19 226479
Comes out same month as God of War 3 and Gran TUrismo 5 What video game are you playing? - Page 19 404580

277What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:Final Fantasy XIII announced for March 9 2010 What video game are you playing? - Page 19 226479
Comes out same month as God of War 3 and Gran TUrismo 5 What video game are you playing? - Page 19 404580

Yes, I can't wait for FF13.

278What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:27 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

A question for people doing full seasons of NHL2010.

This happened to me last night:

I traded Fisher, Bogosian and Jason Smith for Chara. Everything was fine.

I went to do my lines and Getzlaf is missing. I cannot find him anywhere. In the Transaction News area I see that he's been claimed off of waivers by the Caps.

I never put him on waivers. Why the heck did it do that? I had to give up Phillips, prospect and a 2nd to get him back.

279What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:04 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

That's weird Spezz. I cant help you there as I have yet to pull a trade... Leclaire play's like Dung lately so Elliot is my number 1 and playing ligths out.... Hate playing the damm Devils cant get anything done against them they have shut me out twice this year horrible.

280What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

FYI Spez, make sure you turn off Assistant Coach Edits Lines in the options, because what likely happened was in order to get under the cap or for any reason really, if the feature is on, it will automatically adjust your lines to fit.

I traded Kelly, Lee & Picard to SJ for Boyle and a 1st.

I traded Kovalev and Zubov to DAL for Morrow, then flipped Morrow and Cheechoo and Bass to CLB for Nash.

I am now content with my team.

281What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:FYI Spez, make sure you turn off Assistant Coach Edits Lines in the options, because what likely happened was in order to get under the cap or for any reason really, if the feature is on, it will automatically adjust your lines to fit.

I traded Kelly, Lee & Picard to SJ for Boyle and a 1st.

I traded Kovalev and Zubov to DAL for Morrow, then flipped Morrow and Cheechoo and Bass to CLB for Nash.

I am now content with my team.

Dung, I forgot to check the responses. Thanks, I bet that's what was happening.

282What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

caissie_1 wrote:That's weird Spezz. I cant help you there as I have yet to pull a trade... Leclaire play's like Dung lately so Elliot is my number 1 and playing ligths out.... Hate playing the damm Devils cant get anything done against them they have shut me out twice this year horrible.

What setting are you on? It must be All-Star, right?

I'm on Pro and I'm kicking the ever-loving Dung out of everyone. I better move up a setting.

283What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Also, I rented Batman to try to keep things fresh - and I'm not that impressed. Granted, I'm only just in the asylum right now and I'm kinda walking around through grates and Dung, but it's nowhere near as fun as Wolverine so far.

284What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:49 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I loved Batman, though I am done so I don't play it much. PS3 got a DLC to play as Joker, hopefully 360 gets it. The challenges add some longevfity to the game. Multiplayer would have been cool.

Haven't finished Wolverine yet. Kind of repetitive too, though the riddle's and such add some fun to Batman.

285What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Want to get L4D 2, but should probably play #1 first. Hugh Dillon voices the Nick character.

286What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Dash wrote:Want to get L4D 2, but should probably play #1 first. Hugh Dillon voices the Nick character.

Isn't Hugh Dillon the former lead singer of the Headstones (R.I.P, no pun intended What video game are you playing? - Page 19 62136 ) ?

287What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:I loved Batman, though I am done so I don't play it much. PS3 got a DLC to play as Joker, hopefully 360 gets it. The challenges add some longevfity to the game. Multiplayer would have been cool.

Haven't finished Wolverine yet. Kind of repetitive too, though the riddle's and such add some fun to Batman.

Okay, I figured I might just be at a kind of slow spot at the beginning. The reviews have been excellent as well. I'll put a couple of hours in tomorrow.

288What video game are you playing? - Page 19 Empty Re: What video game are you playing? Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:38 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Assassin's creed 2 is hte game of t he moment. Awesome setting and story.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum