GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Hockey talk all the time

+25
spader
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
Sp00nz
SensGirl11
beerandsens
Mariposa Belle
TheAvatar
Cronie
caissie_1
Urkie
Acrobat
Jordo
Hockeyhero22000
beedub
LeCaptain
shabbs
top shelf15
PTFlea
davetherave
Hayden
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
wprager
asq2
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 41]

346All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:28 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO PANTHERS!

347All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:47 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

No-one remembers Poddubny?

348All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:48 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:No-one remembers Poddubny?
Saw the highlights the other night... can't say I do...

349All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:50 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Miller is back at practice...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/03/23/sabres_miller/

No timetable for his return yet.

Take your time buddy, take your time...

Wink

350All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:

You obviously didn't read my last few posts here. Walt Poddubny is an ex-NHLer who just passed away. he was only 49. I also posted the Miller back at practice article. Smile

351All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Rozsival out 7-10 days after hit from Donovan.

352All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Elias out against Flyers. Lower body soreness.

353All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:16 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:

You obviously didn't read my last few posts here. Walt Poddubny is an ex-NHLer who just passed away. he was only 49. I also posted the Miller back at practice article. Smile
Heh. The CBC had some highlights of Walt in his hockey days the other day...

354All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:38 pm

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hayden wrote:Just came across something of interesting on tsn. They have listed the top 100 rookies from this year - Lee, Elliott, Winchester and Regin made the list.

However at the bottom it lists who's hot and who's not - Bouwmeester is -3 with no points in 5 games. I know I'm in the minority - but I do not want to throw the farm at this guy. He has never won anything and he has disappeared when he is most needed.

He's good - but definitely not $50 million over 7-8 years good.

Yeah I can see that point Hayden. I'm not entirely convinced he's worth the "going rate" for our club in this strange transition into a lowering cap era.

355All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:55 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

beerandsens wrote:
Hayden wrote:Just came across something of interesting on tsn. They have listed the top 100 rookies from this year - Lee, Elliott, Winchester and Regin made the list.

However at the bottom it lists who's hot and who's not - Bouwmeester is -3 with no points in 5 games. I know I'm in the minority - but I do not want to throw the farm at this guy. He has never won anything and he has disappeared when he is most needed.

He's good - but definitely not $50 million over 7-8 years good.

Yeah I can see that point Hayden. I'm not entirely convinced he's worth the "going rate" for our club in this strange transition into a lowering cap era.

JayBo must have been reading these threads...he just decided to score a goal against the Canes.
Wink

356All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:02 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Hey gang...thanks for the invite to blog...just posted the first one.

http://gmhockey.sosblog.com/Member-s-Blog-b2/I-don-t-care-what-the-experts-say-I-m-gonna-whup-yo-butt-b2-p27.htm

357All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

"Skating Samurai" -- I like that. Good read, thanks.

358All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:23 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

davetherave wrote:Hey gang...thanks for the invite to blog...just posted the first one.

http://gmhockey.sosblog.com/Member-s-Blog-b2/I-don-t-care-what-the-experts-say-I-m-gonna-whup-yo-butt-b2-p27.htm

Good blog Dave... Keep it up!

359All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:45 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

thanks Smile

360All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:46 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Osgood chased by the Flames after Calgary goes up 3-zip...

361All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:36 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

davetherave wrote:Hey gang...thanks for the invite to blog...just posted the first one.

Excellent start to what I hope will be a regular series - well done!

362All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:48 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A tour of the Sens locker room, lounge, etc. Chris Neil is your host:
http://www.silversevensens.com/2009/3/23/808021/cribs-in-the-senators-loc

* Chris Neil doesn't like needles. When he goes to the dentist he gets no freezing.

363All Hockey talk all the time - Page 24 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:44 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

[url=http://gmhockey.sosblog.com/Member-s-Blog-b2/I-don-t-care-what-the-experts-say-I-m-gonna-whup-yo-butt-b2-p27.htm
http://gmhockey.sosblog.com/Member-s-Blog-b2/I-don-t-care-what-the-experts-say-I-m-gonna-whup-yo-butt-b2-p27.htm[/quote[/url]]

Excellent first blog. Perhaps some Blackhawks talk in the next one? :D Maybe how you survived the lean years?

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum