GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Hockey talk all the time

+25
spader
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
Sp00nz
SensGirl11
beerandsens
Mariposa Belle
TheAvatar
Cronie
caissie_1
Urkie
Acrobat
Jordo
Hockeyhero22000
beedub
LeCaptain
shabbs
top shelf15
PTFlea
davetherave
Hayden
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
wprager
asq2
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 41]

466All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:50 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:I like hockey.

I like beer and hockey. trump that one. Laughing3

467All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:56 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:I like hockey.

I like beer and hockey. trump that one. Laughing3
I like beer, women and hockey.

Smile

468All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:01 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I like Beer, Women, Hockey and Wings.

Edit: and Pizza.

469All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:03 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I like Beer, Women, Hockey and Wings.

I guess you beat me and shabbs both Laughing3

470All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I like Beer, Women, Hockey and Wings.

I guess you beat me and shabbs both Laughing3

Oh, yeah?

I love the whole world
And all its sights and sounds
Boom De Yada
Boom De Yada
Boom De Yada
Boom De Yada

471All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I love tornados, I love arach a nids

- Unknown Author

472All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:07 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Prags wins, he did it in song :^^^^:

473All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So it appears Forumotion doesn't like threads longer than 990 replies long. I couldn't find anything on how to change it.

- Unknown Author

474All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:12 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I love tornados, I love arach a nids

I think mine trumps everything (the whole world) and since I said it first, nyaah nyaah nyah nyaah nyaah. tongue

475All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:13 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:So it appears Forumotion doesn't like threads longer than 990 replies long. I couldn't find anything on how to change it.

well since that is the case, you may have 3 or 4 threads about heatley all named the same.

476All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:14 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:So it appears Forumotion doesn't like threads longer than 990 replies long. I couldn't find anything on how to change it.

They had to draw the line because of the runaway threads in the Rasslin' forum.

I almost forgot: Robot Houuuuuuuuse!!! 🇬🇬

477All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

The thing is the rasslin' forum has less than 10,000 posts. Where it's gone crazy is the number of Topics posted and the number of members. Hardly any posts at all really.

- Unknown Author

478All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:24 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

damn rasslin', it's not even a sport, how can anyone take it seriously? Tantrum

479All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:59 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stoll and super model Rachel Hunter call off their engagement. Is there any team now that can touch the Sens in GHF (Girfriend Hotness Factor)? I think not.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/LosAngeles/2009/06/25/9921316-sun.html

480All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:01 am

Comrie wont be a Sen next week, so...

481All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:03 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Neely4Life wrote:Comrie wont be a Sen next week, so...

won't be shedding a tear over that one.

482All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:04 am

Nope, just opens up a roster spot for a guy like Regin, Smith, or Bass (but I think he is in Ottawa if Neil doesnt resgin, for sure)

483All Hockey talk all the time - Page 32 Empty Re: All Hockey talk all the time Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:15 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:Comrie wont be a Sen next week, so...

won't be shedding a tear over that one.

N4L means Duff, not Mike.

We still have Carrie Underwood and Campoli's GF:
http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&safe=active&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=2yq&q=gia%20allemand&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum