GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talk is Cheap!

+6
Riprock
shabbs
Flo The Action
SensFan71
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

31Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:50 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.gmhockey.com/ottawa-centaurs-f31/spezza-won-t-be-traded-t2437-120.htm

Prager and Murder's logos are amazing! Murder's is very slick, Prager's once cleaned up a little is just as neat.

It's there for the taking.

32Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:51 pm

504Heater wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:The way to do it IMO is a few calls into TGOR, OTE, and HS to try and get it going. Let everyone hear it before they read it.

Are you thinking of helping us out on this one? Phone calls, e-mails...seems like things you'd be pretty persuasive at doing, no?

I'll call in to OTE for sure because that seems like something Kulka will take to the absolute depths of hell with him. I think he is a bit of a meat head, but that is def something that he could and I think would put out into the public on a regular basis.

33Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:51 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Post all the contact info in here Clutch, if people have a one-stop area with all the contact info, they'll be more inclined to click and e-mail!

34Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:
I'll call in to OTE for sure because that seems like something Kulka will take to the absolute depths of hell with him. I think he is a bit of a meat head, but that is def something that he could and I think would put out into the public on a regular basis.

Okay, I'll e-mail tomorrow morning so they know what's coming.

All members should e-mail OTE tomorrow morning so Kulka and Versage know that GMHockey has a new logo circulating.

35Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:

All members should e-mail OTE tomorrow morning so Kulka and Versage know that GMHockey has a new logo circulating.

I'm going to email the as well. We should email TGOR and Healthy Scratches too don't you think? As N4 suggested.

- Unknown Author

36Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think, if we want this to happen, we have to constantly e-mail these guys.

I would also suggest you get Dave, Prager, Shabbs, SF71, Flo - anyone who can e-mail the Dung out of these guys.

37Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:18 pm

We should wait until camp though, it will die down after the summer.

38Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:We should wait until camp though, it will die down after the summer.

That's a good point. The Hockey talk just about disappears after the Finals. Perhaps a wave of emails before the finals ends and kick start it again in September?

- Unknown Author

39Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

True enough.

40Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:05 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

E-mails sent to all three Team1200 call-in shows. Links and reference included, naturally, and I've also put in both logos.

Here's the text of the e-mail:

Subject: Talk is Cheap: Calling out the Sens Organization

There's a bit of a grass roots thing going on over here on GMCentralHockey.com. It started in the "Spezza won't be traded" thread. Basically, all we've heard from the Sens Organization over the last few years is talk, and talk is cheap. The slogans we've had the last few years promoting ticket sales have not reflected in the on-ice product. It's been "Slogans for Seats" and the paying public wants "Deeds for Dollars". Want our money? Then practice what you preach. Accountability. Dedication. No more passengers. All those sayings are not just words to make you feel good. If those are the fundamental principles you want the organization to adhere to, then it must be practiced by everyone, top-to-bottom, stars and pluggers. Your best player should be your hardest worker (we've got that in Alfie). Your highest-paid players should be your best players (the fact that it's obvious who I am talking about is very telling).

41Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:We should wait until camp though, it will die down after the summer.

That's a good point. The Hockey talk just about disappears after the Finals. Perhaps a wave of emails before the finals ends and kick start it again in September?

Don't forget that we have Free Agency, the Draft and Development Camp allc oming up soon.

42Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:07 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:E-mails sent to all three Team1200 call-in shows.
Links and reference included, naturally, and I've also put in both
logos.
Ummmm... GMCentralHockey.com? I thought the site was gmhockey.com.

GMCentralHockey.com doesn't resolve for me.

I hope the links you included were tested and working.

Wink

Eek.

43Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Uh oh! Ahhhhh!

44Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:16 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

504Heater wrote:Uh oh! Ahhhhh!
Sounds like an approvals/testing/sign-off process needs to be put in place.

Wink

Sort of a mini-CCB (change control board).

45Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:18 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Great. Now those jerks at GMCentralHockey get all the credit. As usual.

Robot Hoooooouuuuuuuuse!!!

46Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:20 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Great. Now those jerks at GMCentralHockey get all the credit. As usual.

Robot Hoooooouuuuuuuuse!!!
HA HA!

Hopefully the links do have the right URL...

https://gmcentralhockey.forumotion.net

47Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:49 pm

504Heater wrote:
Neely4Life wrote:

Maybe you guys should delete the "peabrain Kulka and smalltime Versage" thread before alerting them to the websites existence Shrug

48Talk is Cheap! - Page 3 Empty Re: Talk is Cheap! Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cash wrote:
Maybe you guys should delete the "peabrain Kulka and smalltime Versage" thread before alerting them to the websites existence Shrug

Honestly, I was thinking that the other day. It's not a great thread to have in a city this small, one day they're bound to find this site. Perhaps they even like it - then they see that thread. And guaranteed they're not amused.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum