GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME OF THE NIGHT: Boston Bruins at Montreal Canadiens, Wednesday April 22, 2009, 7pm ET

+10
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
asq2
PTFlea
SensFan71
Cronie
SeawaySensFan
caissie_1
shabbs
davetherave
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Crazy.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

HowieMorenz wrote:Price is a siv lol
HA HA!

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:
Dash wrote:Get the brooms out... OLE OLE OLE OLE

Na Na Na Na

Na Na Na Na

Hey hey hey

good bye (and good riddance)

cheers

SF71...you have the BEST avatars.
cool)

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Well, no wonder the Habs are losing...they're down to five defensemen.

Komi, Hamrlik--both gimpy...Gorges...O'Byrne and Weber.

It's like watching Custer's Last Stand.

And we know who won that one.

Not pretty to watch.

Facepalm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Not pretty to watch... but I have not stopped smiling!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

4-1 boston

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So instead of "In Bob we Trust" is it going to be "I Bob we Thrust" as he bends over and ... well, you get the picture. It might be scrambled, but you get it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You might think this is a weird statement to make, but I think Price quietly asks to be traded this summer.

This is too much for a young goalie who hasn't completely figured it out. The fans are too much. The media is too much.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Kids got chops though... Hands in the air after the sarcastic cheering on the save from half. That's Pierre Trudeau styles (from a guy who wasn't even born yet when he left office)

OMG PRICE WITH THE ARMS UP LIKE PATRICK ROY WOW!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote:You might think this is a weird statement to make, but I think Price quietly asks to be traded this summer.

This is too much for a young goalie who hasn't completely figured it out. The fans are too much. The media is too much.

Price is Gainey's pick, starting from when he raised eyebrows by drafting him that early, to when he traded Huet and handed him the reins, to when he took over from Carbo and put Price back in, ending with putting him back after Halak stopped all the shots he faced in the third. If Gainey stays, I think it will be Halak who asks for a trade, but that's amoot point. Gainey will be canned and then the new guy coming in will probably move Price.

This might be price's last game in Montreal Sad

Bah theyll axe gainey instead lol

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

HowieMorenz wrote:This might be price's last game in Montreal Sad

Bah theyll axe gainey instead lol

You may be right on both accounts.

My condolences.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man... this is UGLY. Those fans are really giving it to Price. Damn....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Price is Gainey's pick, starting from when he raised eyebrows by drafting him that early, to when he traded Huet and handed him the reins, to when he took over from Carbo and put Price back in, ending with putting him back after Halak stopped all the shots he faced in the third. If Gainey stays, I think it will be Halak who asks for a trade, but that's amoot point. Gainey will be canned and then the new guy coming in will probably move Price.

Well...if there's a new guy and a new philosophy, I can see Halak being moved and Price splitting the job with a guy like Manny Fernandez. The Habs need to make sure that Price is insulated if they want him to be successful. He's just...being anally savaged right now. cool)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Price is Gainey's pick, starting from when he raised eyebrows by drafting him that early

That's what the Sens were so shocked at apparently. They expected Price to be available when they picked in 9th - and they were gonna take him. Ahhhhh!

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

For the Montreal fans to boo Price when the Habs are playing their last game of the year, with a decimated squad...what a fickle, ungrateful bunch these boo-birds are.

:KJK:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum