GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME OF THE NIGHT: Boston Bruins at Montreal Canadiens, Wednesday April 22, 2009, 7pm ET

+10
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
asq2
PTFlea
SensFan71
Cronie
SeawaySensFan
caissie_1
shabbs
davetherave
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cronie wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
504Heater wrote:First and last time this smiley gets used (unfortunately):

:jj:

Remember when that hag was doing that to Woody Boyd in that Kingpins movie? That was gross.

AHHH GAWD!! I totally remember that! And saying something about he should try doing some 'tongue exercises!!" Puking2

Difficult to watch.

lol you're so right seawan, it's gonna be a tough one to watch ... i hope at least Halak is in nets ...

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Koivu must be soooo relieved that this is happening. Peace out after tonight. I'm on my way to Minny. Stuff it media.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Koivu must be soooo relieved that this is happening. Peace out after tonight. I'm on my way to Minny. Stuff it media.

I wonder how many more will be packing their bags for out of town, too much Dung going on with this organization, time for a fresh start from top to bottom. koivu gone, do they instill Kovalev as the new captain? that would stroke his ego a bit more.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
I wonder how many more will be packing their bags for out of town, too much Dung going on with this organization, time for a fresh start from top to bottom. koivu gone, do they instill Kovalev as the new captain? that would stroke his ego a bit more.

Everyone is leaving - who would Gainey want to keep? Komisarek maybe.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I would like to be GM of the Habs.

If you opened your locker and found a steaming pile of Dung, you're not being renewed.

It might take me a while to conjure up that much poo, but it would get done.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Everyone is leaving - who would Gainey want to keep? Komisarek maybe.

higgins if he has a brain, the rest can go, Schneider is already preparing for the off season and his new team. They should hold onto Halak as well and bury Price somewhere.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:I would like to be GM of the Habs.

If you opened your locker and found a steaming pile of Dung, you're not being renewed.

It might take me a while to conjure up that much poo, but it would get done.

ask all of your friends that have dogs to bag the poo and keep it for you, mission accomplished, gross, but accomplished. :77:

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Even Komisarek hasn't played well enough to get a massive raise.
And Kovalev is a UFA and he's been known to be all about the $$ so I highly doubt Gainey has any plans to keep him around.

I seriously wonder, all bias aside, what the Habs can offer in terms of enticement to bring in prospective UFA's, besides playing a lot of minutes but having approximately 45% - 50% of their salary go to taxes!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cronie wrote:Even Komisarek hasn't played well enough to get a massive raise.
And Kovalev is a UFA and he's been known to be all about the $$ so I highly doubt Gainey has any plans to keep him around.

I seriously wonder, all bias aside, what the Habs can offer in terms of enticement to bring in prospective UFA's, besides playing a lot of minutes but having approximately 45% - 50% of their salary go to taxes!

free passes to the clubs on St. Catherine's Street? hmmm, hmmm, that would entice me to sign on the dotted line.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Komisarek earned his massive raise last year. Montreal would be wise not to get sucked in. Let the Islanders have him.

Bring family-men into the dressing room and build from there.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
Cronie wrote:Even Komisarek hasn't played well enough to get a massive raise.

free passes to the clubs on St. Catherine's Street? hmmm, hmmm, that would entice me to sign on the dotted line.

HA! Dude, there's not enough antibiotics or pennicilin in the world to make it worthwile... LOL

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So no Schneider tonight, and likely no Tanguay as well. This will be a reaming.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Komisarek earned his massive raise last year. Montreal would be wise not to get sucked in. Let the Islanders have him.

I wonder how much he's looking for on the open market.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:So no Schneider tonight, and likely no Tanguay as well. This will be a reaming.

One on the one hand, since I had to suffer and endure a LOT of razzin' and in some instances verbal abuse about the fate of my beloved Senators last year from some obnoxious Habs fans, there is a part of me that is relishing these events; however, there is a little part of me that sympathizes with the team and the fans (the level-headed, common-sense ones that is) and really feels bad... I mean, no Schneider, probably no Tanguay, Markov out too... In a way, it's like leading sheep to the slaughter...

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Komisarek earned his massive raise last year. Montreal would be wise not to get sucked in. Let the Islanders have him.

Perhaps anywhere from $4 - $5M per season... Which, for last year's Komisarek seems alright (it's still HIGH, but still) but as for this year's performance, well, he's dreaming in color as my grandfather would say. Wink

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

504Heater wrote:

I'm sure the bidding starts at 4 million.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
I'm sure the bidding starts at 4 million.

I would offer 3.75 X 10 years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum