GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clouston Extended for 2 years!!

+12
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
top shelf15
PKC
davetherave
LethalLehner
caissie_1
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
jamvan
Cronie
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

61Clouston Extended for 2 years!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Clouston Extended for 2 years!! Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:12 pm

He deserves it. He's shown enough to warrant a chance to continue his good work. I'll admit, I didn't see this coming the day he was promoted. Good on him.

Can we get rid of Greg Carvel please?

62Clouston Extended for 2 years!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Clouston Extended for 2 years!! Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:18 pm

Why the hate for Carvel?

63Clouston Extended for 2 years!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Clouston Extended for 2 years!! Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:22 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

It's a love fest at Local Heroes in Stittsville as the fans are praising Cory live on the air on The Team...

64Clouston Extended for 2 years!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Clouston Extended for 2 years!! Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cash wrote:Why the hate for Carvel?

I...can't remember. Ahhhhh!

He keeps getting spared when others get the axe and he works the PP. We'll see if Clouston wants him back.

65Clouston Extended for 2 years!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Clouston Extended for 2 years!! Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:10 pm

he runs the PK.

66Clouston Extended for 2 years!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Clouston Extended for 2 years!! Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cash wrote:he runs the PK.

Oh yeah...that's probably one of the reasons he still has a job then. When we went to the Cup I remember Buffalo was watching video of our PK - and they still couldn't do diddle all about it.

I had it wrong this whole time, Carvel is actually a very sound assistant coach.

I'll see if I can find an article after all that. Smile

67Clouston Extended for 2 years!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Clouston Extended for 2 years!! Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www2.canada.com/topics/sports/hockey/senatorsstory.html?id=e5688169-b198-4c79-8978-87a61d4e742f

Diddle. That was easy. This whole internet thing might just catch on. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum