GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just when things were looking bleak to the east

+9
LeCaptain
SensFan71
beedub
shabbs
PTFlea
wprager
Cronie
caissie_1
Jordo
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:
504Heater wrote:Good chat last night. Really enjoyed it. Had to crash, but it was quite interesting.

Likewise :D:

IMHO we really need a dedicated thread to talk about "UFA's: who 'overpaid' and who's not?"

Hmmmm....

Go ahead and I'll sticky it for you. Smile

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
davetherave wrote:
504Heater wrote:Good chat last night. Really enjoyed it. Had to crash, but it was quite interesting.

Likewise :D:

IMHO we really need a dedicated thread to talk about "UFA's: who 'overpaid' and who's not?"

Hmmmm....

Go ahead and I'll sticky it for you. Smile

Working on that, and a UFA/RFA goalie thread...coming shortly
cool)

beedub

Veteran
Veteran

I wonder where Khabibulin will end up next year. I have a hard time believing he may end up in Russia next year. That would suck

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have a hard time believing that too. I think Colorado will get him for 5 million ish.

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:I have a hard time believing that too. I think Colorado will get him for 5 million ish.

Were that to happen, watch Colorado have a resurgence of sorts next year. Not true contenders, but mid pack playoff team. This team is too good, they just had the Dung in goal this year

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

beedub wrote:
504Heater wrote:I have a hard time believing that too. I think Colorado will get him for 5 million ish.

Were that to happen, watch Colorado have a resurgence of sorts next year. Not true contenders, but mid pack playoff team. This team is too good, they just had the Dung in goal this year

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

beedub wrote:

Or Sakic and Stastny barely playing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum