GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just when things were looking bleak to the east

+9
LeCaptain
SensFan71
beedub
shabbs
PTFlea
wprager
Cronie
caissie_1
Jordo
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Montreal has lost both Schneider and Markov for the remainder of the season, and perhaps into the first round of the playoffs.

This should be fun watching Montreal try and get these points without their #1 and 2 defensemen.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Montreal will get bounced in the 1st round for sure without either of theses guy's. There leading scorer is know out and it's a massive blow to the PP.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That certainly has to hurt. Perhaps the Habs will rise above it and still put up a decent fight; but let's face it, that's got to be a painful blow to their confidence; not to mention last night's loss doesn't help either I'm sure.

Oh, speaking of which, let that be a lesson to all the arrogant and beligerent Hab fans out there: don't start chanting OLE OLE OLE when there's 10 mins left in the 3rd...because it COULD be premature... Just sayin'...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That was Price-less last night.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronie wrote:That certainly has to hurt. Perhaps the Habs will rise above it and still put up a decent fight; but let's face it, that's got to be a painful blow to their confidence; not to mention last night's loss doesn't help either I'm sure.

Oh, speaking of which, let that be a lesson to all the arrogant and beligerent Hab fans out there: don't start chanting OLE OLE OLE when there's 10 mins left in the 3rd...because it COULD be premature... Just sayin'...

:^^^^: I'm gonna suggest that the Habs' fans don't do the Ole Ole BS until next season. Markov being out is demolishing to their dreams. The last thing they need is for their dumb fans to rile up their opponents.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Schneider may play tonight...

http://www.corussports.com/canadiens/mathieu_schneider_jouerait_ici-20090406-1500673.html

Not sure who's reports are right... seems some confusion.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Schneider may play tonight...

http://www.corussports.com/canadiens/mathieu_schneider_jouerait_ici-20090406-1500673.html

What the Diddle?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

504Heater wrote:
shabbs wrote:Schneider may play tonight...

What the Diddle?
What the diddle is right. We'll find out soon enough I guess... Schneider did make the trip to NY with the team though. That much is for sure. But he has family in the area so who knows.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:What the diddle is right. We'll find out soon enough I guess... Schneider did make the trip to NY with the team though. That much is for sure. But he has family in the area so who knows.

He might play PP time only and try to avoid contact. These guys are winners (not the Habs, but guys like Schneider). I could see that being an option. He might not even be interested in playing next year, so further injury to his shoulder might not bother him.

Still...he could play next year. I personally would love to have him. So, he should definitely proceed with caution.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hopw legit is this corrussports spot?
I've checked with a few people and they are rather uneasy about their sources and such?

Just wondering guys...

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Wow, the report I heard had Schneider out for the rest of the season (including playoffs).

Interesting indeed.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cronie wrote:hopw legit is this corrussports spot?
I've checked with a few people and they are rather uneasy about their sources and such?

Just wondering guys...
Corus is usually pretty solid with their stuff.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well then, could it be Gainey is FREAKING out about last night's loss and wants to help out the team?

Although, if Schneider is playing hurt, you can bet he'll be getting run and gunned ALL night long.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

I have a hard time believing hell play tonigth. If he's not that bad they should give him a little rest cause they will need him in the playoffs. Tonigth's game is an important one but really how much will Scheinder help if he's hurt.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

They could limit him to just PP minutes as someone suggested. The article suggests he could play tonight or Thursday vs Boston. I can see them holding him back tonight to see the situation they're in on Thursday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum