GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: New York Islanders @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. March 21st, 2009

+11
PTFlea
Hayden
sennies1980
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
Sp00nz
asq2
SensFan71
LeCaptain
davetherave
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:Is it normal that Volchie is not playing, and is not in the black and blue report either?

I am really concerned that Lee is pulling double duty as well on the d pairings, he is bad enough most nights on one pairing, ugh.

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

A win tonight from the Sens and a loss from the Leafs would vault us over the Leafs in the (draft) standings, plus we would still have a game in hand.

However, the Habs may sit Kostitsyn and Komisarek, and the Islanders have thus far owned the Sens.

Should be an interesting (and important) night.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Volchie's expected to play. He left practice early due to bumps and bruises.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:A win tonight from the Sens and a loss from the Leafs would vault us over the Leafs in the (draft) standings, plus we would still have a game in hand.

However, the Habs may sit Kostitsyn and Komisarek, and the Islanders have thus far owned the Sens.

Should be an interesting (and important) night.

am definitely hoping for a Leaf win, just to goad the Habs fans more, yes i said it, go leafs go, just for tonight. As for the Sens, sure, keep winning, why not at this point, a top 10 draft pick will still yield us a decent player,

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Comrie to miss the game tonight:

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2009/03/21/8837226.html

Flu still an issue.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Volchie's expected to play. He left practice early due to bumps and bruises.

good, need A-Train to block Streit's shots from the point.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Volchie's expected to play. He left practice early due to bumps and bruises.

Indeed. No way can we go 0-4 vs the Isles this season. NO WAY!!!!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

ugh I just realized that, I really don't think I could live that one down, bad enough we haven't play well against Toronto this season.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

I could live with it if it meant getting a guy like MPS. Wink

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

asq2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

HA HA!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

you would pull that trump card on us lol.

Sp00nz

Sp00nz
Rookie
Rookie

shabbs wrote:Comrie to miss the game tonight:

Flu still an issue.

If Comrie has the flu, why was he in the locker room doing interviews? You'd think the team would quarantine him from the rest of the guys.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sp00nz wrote:

Flu still an issue.

If Comrie has the flu, why was he in the locker room doing interviews? You'd think the team would quarantine him from the rest of the guys.
I suspect he's beyond the "flu" stage and is recovering... Clouston was suggesting he needs more time to rest and recover.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Sp00nz wrote:

Flu still an issue.

I suspect he's beyond the "flu" stage and is recovering... Clouston was suggesting he needs more time to rest and recover.

I guess Hilary Muff has worn him out a bit more than he expected, am sure that isn't the case, but wow, what a strain of the flu going through, a co-worker of mine has been dealing with it for a week.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hilary Muff... heh heh.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
Sp00nz wrote:

Flu still an issue.

Did you hear a couple of days ago Fish was asked about Comrie and his flu, and he said "Yeah, he's got the flu. He *flu* to LA (hah-hah)". Was he trying to make a bad joke or was Comrie really in LA for some reason?

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Sp00nz wrote:

Flu still an issue.

Did you hear a couple of days ago Fish was asked about Comrie and his flu, and he said "Yeah, he's got the flu. He *flu* to LA (hah-hah)". Was he trying to make a bad joke or was Comrie really in LA for some reason?

Laughing3

If that's his best attempt at a joke, he should stick to not producing offensively.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

im assuming that the lineups were just mistaken and bell is supposed to be playing on one of the d lines where is says lee... we definitely dont want him to be double shifting

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum